Finally online and ready to button mash.

J&B

Hello all,  

I finally been able to step out of the middle ages and back into the 21st century! ( that's right the new home has been connected to the web) 

I've managed to get the old rust bucket running and fingers crossed it will continue to do so with no problems.  

My Characters name is Melkos and is in the guide on the server Flame Lash who is currently a level 4 garden ornament..... (Warlock)

Looking forward to seeing you chaps online for a good laugh. 

PS any spare bags if you can send them over until I can get myself sorted ❤️

See you all soon. 

Good stuff JB! Nice to see you finally back into the world of the (slightly) living! Although, you did have an okay-ish excuse with the baby. 😉

Get your stuff in the WoW character thread so we won't lose it for new players 🙂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Ola! Sorry for being a bit brief with my response last night, I was doing the dishes at the time. To answer your question properly, you have to use Twitch nowadays. Download it, go to "mods", select "my games", then select World of Warcraft. On the right hand side will be a drop down, make sure it routes to WoW Classic and not WoW Retail (which it should do by default if you don't have retail installed, but just check to be sure).

Then you can search for whatever you want. I'll send you a  bit of pocket money when I'm next on to get you started 🙂

Cheerio!

banlol.png