TekTopia Villager mod

Greboth

I sent this to Plumber before but thought I’d post it on here too.

Basically it’s a sort of RPG villager mod. Build your village, get villagers and assign them roles, grow your village and gain more villagers.

TangoTek (the nod creator) did a playthrough while testing the mod and it’s worth a watch if you’re interested.

I feel like a lazy Sunday today so will be starting s playthrough.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

That looks like a much more interesting Minecraft mod if you ask me! Absolutely awesome that this guy has done this, top kudos to him.

If you think of having a world with this on it, give me a shout. I'd like to find time to check it out.

I forgot to add, I’m also playing about to see what other mods can be used along side TekTopia.  So far I only a few  QoL ones (nouse tweak, storage tweaks) and Tinkers Construct.  I don’t know if the villagers will use TC tools but will find out shortly.  TBH even if they don’t I still prefer them over vanilla tools.

I haven’t tried WAILA tbh, I like it in heavily modded MC with the stupid number of ores, blocks and machines that get added.  Though for vanilla (or at least only with vanilla blocks) I don’t see the point but I can test it.

I managed to get JEI working but was struggling to get NEI to work.  I disabled it for now but do want to get it working if only for the F7 lighting overlay.

As for the server, depends how you mean 2 different worlds.  Yes we can have up to (i think) 8 worlds on the server.  Though they don’t run simultaneously so you have to choose in your browser which world you want loaded.

I think when you've given it a good run through and sorted out a few mod packs, possibly not so techy ones in this case, mothball our current world and start over?

I haven’t tried WAILA tbh, I like it in heavily modded MC with the stupid number of ores, blocks and machines that get added.  Though for vanilla (or at least only with vanilla blocks) I don’t see the point but I can test it.

I managed to get JEI working but was struggling to get NEI to work.  I disabled it for now but do want to get it working if only for the F7 lighting overlay.

As for the server, depends how you mean 2 different worlds.  Yes we can have up to (i think) 8 worlds on the server.  Though they don’t run simultaneously so you have to choose in your browser which world you want loaded.

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Sounds like a plan 🙂 I think most mods could be used but I don’t know which/how many mods would work with the villagers.  Like Tinkers Construct, I like it but I don’t know yet if the villagers will use the tinkers tools.  I will find out and we can go from there.

@Plumbers Crack WAILA (or a version of it anyway) does work 🙂 Are there any others you can think of to include?

So far I have;

Inventory Tweaks

JourneyMap

JEI

Mouse Tweaks

NEI (though currently still erroring so need to work that out)

Tinkers Construct

WAILA

I still haven't gotten far enough to know if the villagers will use tinkers tool.  I'd assume not but even if they don't I'm tempted to leave it in as it makes miner for us easier 🙂

What is this keep inventory on death that you’re talking about 🤣

I think the custom skies are a texture / client side mod rather than a server one.  I will double check though 🙂 

Reading some more about TekTopia it isn’t built to work with any other mods so think this will be a light pack compared to FTB.