Bye bye FG

Just a heads up that Chris (naereet) is planning something. I have no idea what or when, but he's taking FG down or something, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First he sent this:

LRvNaBY.png

Then I blocked him, he then followed it up with another headshot, straight for the jugular:

dzBYLqn.png

I've blocked him on that too, he's banned from here, I suggest you all just block him on whatever social media you have him on as he's clearly still sulking about shit.

I'd be lying if I said I'm not intrigued to see what he's up to, exciting stuff!

Just watch out for any shady shit going on, I don't think he's much of a threat but I don't want any of you clowns getting dragged in to his little pity party.

banlol.png

I've blocked him on everything already dude, the finally straw for me was having a go at Elliot which how can you guy is a gentleman. Hope nothing serious comes as a result of this absolute child's  actions.

4 hours ago, Nutcuttlit said:

I've blocked him on everything already dude, the finally straw for me was having a go at Elliot which how can you guy is a gentleman. Hope nothing serious comes as a result of this absolute child's  actions.

You do flatter me 🥰

signatures small.jpg

For his sake i hope this doesn't go any futher, i'd just like it if we could put this all behind us. The face we're still having to talk about it pisses me off and it takes a lot to piss me off.

I wish him well with the rest of his life and hope he can find happiness in something other than metophorically ripping people to shreds.

This will be the last time i talk about this and i hope that's the same for everyone else, negativity isn't something i enjoy, it's all about being positive. I'm just channeling my inner @GazzaGarratt