The Doctor Is In!

Middle Class Caveman

Hi folks, Elliott here!

I found Forever Gaming via @ChaosGladiator and @LordBaguette via a rather unpleasant situation with a previous member.....

I play a lot of COD and since the relaunch of classic WOW I will will be playing that exclusively for the foreseeable future.

In real life I am a secondary school teacher by day, Strength & Conditioning coach + Deep Tissue Therapist by night. I own a little studio gym and work in a clinic. 

I am a huge nerd, I'm covered in tattoo's from Final Fantasy 7 (which is coming in March....as am I 😉 )

I'm a big steak lover and my instagram handle is MiddleClassCaveman should you want to follow.

Peace

signatures small.jpg

Awesome little intro there Elliott! You work like a trojan day and night it seems so how the hell you've got time for WoW I'll never know!

And massive kudos for loving FF7. I now need to see some of those tattoos!

Enjoy your stay at FG mate, I hope you find stuff and people here to have a real good laugh with 😎

About damn time! Welcome aboard the crazy train, hopefully this gives you a few more people to play with so the void left by the... "unpleasant situation", wont be too difficult to fill 😛

How could you possible leave out middle-class Marty though? For shame!

13 hours ago, techno said:

Hello and welcome Elliott.

Just checked out your Instagram and it reminded me of a documentary I watched recently about Westside barbell, wasn't sure about it but it was pretty interesting.

Haha, well I am a Strength and Condition coach...

signatures small.jpg