Which server

Diddums

Pick a server!  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The million dollar question. At the moment Blizzard can't tell their elbow from their arsehole so the queues are out the door for most servers. They did however make some changes last night which reduced the queues, keep in mind that this was the exact Vanilla experience all those years ago so it will be fixed one way or another, it will just take a bit of time, but hopefully by this weekend.

The options in the poll are suggestions from all the various sources I frequent:

Flamelash PVP - Elliott plays on here, says queues are decent, PVP so you're gonna hafta fend for yourself.

Firemaw PVP - Bakes0310 from Overclockers recommends this one on Alliance, I'll ping him to come and vote here. 

Noggenfogger PVP - This is where most of the Overclockers Alliance guild have ended up but they're a bit disorganized so I wouldn't count on them for anything. 

Pyrewood Village PVE - @Bluebear is on this one because he's a chickenshit fanny scared of the other faction. I say we all boo him together. 

If you have any other suggestions chuck them in here, I'm closing the poll tomorrow night, keep in mind queue times, population, language, you ability to move, etc. 

I KNOW THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO SACRIFICE YOUR PROGRESS SO FAR BUT SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP, IT'S FOR THE GREATER GOOD. 

k5Xzdil.gif

banlol.png

Here's a site showing all the current waiting times like a good little website does:

17023-launch-classic-wow-server-queue-ti
WWW.WOWHEAD.COM

Wonder how long you'll have to wait to get in on EU servers? This will continue to be updated with the current number of players in queue and the estimated time that Blizzard shows on each server.

banlol.png

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Lets make a decision on this fast please? I don't mind re-rolling but lets do it soon?

Blizz have got until tomorrow evening. I tried a few different servers this evening and the only one I could log straight in on was that RP server. The rest were massive queues. Let's see tomorrow, I want the decision made tomorrow evening.

banlol.png

1 minute ago, Diddums said:

Blizz have got until tomorrow evening. I tried a few different servers this evening and the only one I could log straight in on was that RP server. The rest were massive queues. Let's see tomorrow, I want the decision made tomorrow evening.

I think the queues are inevitable for the first couple of weeks.

signatures small.jpg

3 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Ten Storms was full earlier, maybe Blizz are tweaking atm. Let's see what tomorrow brings, all hop on Discord and pull the trigger 👌

I will have to join you on Saturday as I don't know if I will get on tomorrow night. Will try my hardest though

signatures small.jpg