Solstice Event 2019 - How did you get on?

GazzaGarratt

Just wondered how people got on the last few weeks?

I came home from holiday and tried to find the few hours I had around other plans to get my Titan finished and also my Warlock done.

So happy to get both done and picked up all 3 glows too, which look awesome btw. Looking forward to using more than one character again come Shadowkeep.

Anyone get all 3 done? Did anyone forget to buy the glows?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

6 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Didn't waste time on it. 

I felt a bit like that until they said the armour will be available as a 2.0 style if you get Legendary armour. Now at least I know i have one of the best looking armour out there and can be tinkered and used on the first day of Shadowkeep.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I felt a bit like that until they said the armour will be available as a 2.0 style if you get Legendary armour. Now at least I know i have one of the best looking armour out there and can be tinkered and used on the first day of Shadowkeep.

I reckon my current armor will suffice. Or is it supposed to be that much better? 

I actually did get all 3 sets and the glows but it was a terrible grind but fortunately the weather has been shit lately so it was something to do.

The EAZ has been one of the worst parts of content ever in destiny, utter crap and I never want to do a patrol ever again 😳😁

I am glad Lee mentioned getting the glows because along with the tiny sparrow it's some of the best free shit from eververse.