Modern Warfare Beta Dates

J4MES OX4D

5 hours ago, Lemmy said:

Do we know if it's the same 2v2 shiz?

I'll be honest, zero interest in that mode

1 hour ago, techno said:

Me neither, unless it's full multiplayer I ain't interested.

Surely its got to be a different multiplayer e.g. TDM, especially since they want to test crossplay and that would be more ideal with parties bigger than 2 per side.

I may need to look into pre-ordering on Amazon so I can at least get a beta code.

2v2, 6v6 and Ground War (player count unconfirmed) is included in the beta along with the gunsmith. 

19 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I may need to look into pre-ordering on Amazon so I can at least get a beta code.

A code will only get you one day extra per weekend. The beta is open for a couple of days on each week so you don't need to pre-order. 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:14 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

2v2, 6v6 and Ground War (player count unconfirmed) is included in the beta along with the gunsmith. 

Thanks James. Good to know there is a selection to play.

22 hours ago, Lemmy said:

As a gamer I feel obligated to pre-order, to get that extra day 😄

Oh totally, even if I don't play that extra day, I want it! 😂

Does anyone know if cross play is simply random PS4 and xbox players in lobbies together or will there be the ability to party up with friends who have xbox also?

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

On 9/7/2019 at 10:30 AM, Dan94 said:

Does anyone know if cross play is simply random PS4 and xbox players in lobbies together or will there be the ability to party up with friends who have xbox also?

I think players have to opt in to crossplay and you can party with friends on other systems. Details are still rather convoluted about crossplay but thankfully that beta is only a couple of weeks away. 

I think players have to opt in to crossplay and you can party with friends on other systems. Details are still rather convoluted about crossplay but thankfully that beta is only a couple of weeks away. 
I have a few mates on Xbox so would be awesome if true

On 9/7/2019 at 10:30 AM, Dan94 said:

I wont hold my breath you can play with your mates in the beta because in the alpha the friend invite system was borked.

I'll have to download the beta over the next few days. I forgot to pre-order but as I may not have much time until the weekend i dont think it matters much.

I wont hold my breath you can play with your mates in the beta because in the alpha the friend invite system was borked.

I'll have to download the beta over the next few days. I forgot to pre-order but as I may not have much time until the weekend i dont think it matters much.
I mean the full game mate. That's strange, I was able to play with friends fine in the alpha [emoji848]

I probably wont get to play it until Saturday night but that should be enough time and next week it's the PC and 2nd PS4 beta so I'll be trying it on both systems and seeing how the crossplay fares.

If this game can't do it then COD is well and truly done for. I'm pretty optimistic as Infinity Ward keep hitting the nail on the head in their understanding of the series. What a difference having key personnel back working in the studio makes. Only Activision and the community to worry about now. 

I probably wont get to play it until Saturday night but that should be enough time and next week it's the PC and 2nd PS4 beta so I'll be trying it on both systems and seeing how the crossplay fares.

If this game can't do it then COD is well and truly done for. I'm pretty optimistic as Infinity Ward keep hitting the nail on the head in their understanding of the series. What a difference having key personnel back working in the studio makes. Only Activision and the community to worry about now. 
Totally agree. Last chance saloon for COD.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 9/11/2019 at 4:16 PM, Dan94 said:

I mean the full game mate. That's strange, I was able to play with friends fine in the alpha emoji848.png

Weird. We tried quite abit but it didn't like it when we did 😞