Your Modern Warfare Alpha Gameplay

J4MES OX4D

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Some bullshit killcams there, and in the clip below too. 

Typical COD. 

Nice comeback in the 2nd one though. 

Yeah, I've been on the receiving end and dished out my fair share of BS I'll admit. There are definitely a lot of the usual COD inconsistencies and many surrounding bullet detection. There's a lot of gameplay moments I didn't record with some truly downright unfair moments. It's really noticeable in this mode too because of the population and scaled down maps. Hopefully things will improve and not be as prominent when it comes to the standard matches. 

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Yeah, I've been on the receiving end and dished out my fair share of BS I'll admit. There are definitely a lot of the usual COD inconsistencies and many surrounding bullet detection. There's a lot of gameplay moments I didn't record with some truly downright unfair moments. It's really noticeable in this mode too because of the population and scaled down maps. Hopefully things will improve and not be as prominent when it comes to the standard matches. 

If not, you can be sure half the COD population will ruin the game anyways. 

If I ever get the itch to buy this game I'll just turn on an old COD and I'll be cured of that. 

10 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

If not, you can be sure half the COD population will ruin the game anyways. 

If I ever get the itch to buy this game I'll just turn on an old COD and I'll be cured of that. 

My biggest concern is the growing wave of users on console who are playing with mouse and keyboard. If they don't find a solution to peripheral-rigging, the input-based crossplay will be rendered useless. There is enough XIM cheaters as it is and games like Rainbow Six Siege have been ruined for it. I ran into a handful during the alpha and it was always going to be an issue without crossplay but running into players like this makes the experience unfair and unplayable.