Long time no see.....

IRaMPaGe

Hello I'm a returning member from like 2 forums ago. I used to game under the name MDMA_RAMPAGE_UK on Xbox 360, yeah that long ago. Got a PS4 and currently playing BO4 for the last 6 months. Tigerburge got me here, thanks dude! Any OG's remember me? 

Welcome back Kenny. I’ll hop on blops when I see you on. Did you download Modern Warfare when it was free? A couple of us were talking about firing it up and get ready for the new one. 

It's great to see familiar faces, we definitely had some awesome games back then! Has just been a bit rough getting back into it. I mean 7 years without playing cod since BO2. Also switching consoles as well lol.

Sounds good Chris! I have MWR in my library, but haven't downloaded it yet. Will have to at some point. 

Really looking forward to the new Modern Warfare also, looks absolutely amazing from the video's I've seen.

Welcome back to FG Kenny 😄 We didn't know each other back then but i'm glad you've made it back to where lots of the crew still are.

We sometimes have a big FG private session on Friday nights with MWR so make sure its downloaded so we can have a laugh like you guys most probably used to!

Hope you stick around bud 👍

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. I remember seeing your name plumbers crack from the old forums.

I joined the original forum during the MW2 lifecycle. And continued on during BO 1/2 MW3 also.

I used to post loads of little clips because it was fun. 

But yeah, add me up Gazza and you too Tommy!

PSN: IRaMPaGeIsBaCk

Holy shit mate, welcome back!

How's life been treating you?

We also do GTAV Fridays, so if you've got that make sure it's installed because it a good laugh!

You should definitely continue with posting videos and save your clips because i'm putting together a forum montage. (All games welcome)

Well there's a name we haven't seen in a while! I always remember you as having the most deceptive username ever, you all-caps'd MDMA-RAMPAGE UK and ended up being such a nice polite and well spoken person that it was confusing. 

Anyway, glad to see you back dude! 

banlol.png

Hey Rich good to hear from ya again, always was a laugh having you around on the old forums. Remember some good times. Don't have GTA for the PS4, and sadly I haven't captured any clips. I haven't tried the theater, apart from once to confirm a 1 magazine ICR quad feed. Was clean AF! Downloaded share factory lately. Just don't know much about saving clips, need to practice a bit.

I've hit a few nasty clips, but not kept anything 😞

@Diddums: Yo man thanks, I remember your presence well from the old forums. You were always about! Good your here too!

Yeah for sure dude, if I saw a guy with MDMA_RAMPAGE_UK as a username. I would assume they were a total wanker or a nutcase. Glad to contridict that. 🙂

17 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Hey Rich good to hear from ya again, always was a laugh having you around on the old forums. Remember some good times. Don't have GTA for the PS4, and sadly I haven't captured any clips. I haven't tried the theater, apart from once to confirm a 1 magazine ICR quad feed. Was clean AF! Downloaded share factory lately. Just don't know much about saving clips, need to practice a bit.

@Diddums: Yo man thanks, I remember your presence well from the old forums. You were always about! Good your here too!

Yeah for sure dude, if I saw a guy with MDMA_RAMPAGE_UK as a username. I would assume they were a total wanker or a nutcase. Glad to contridict that. 🙂

Well, I have no choice but to be here, I built this bloody place and since handing the keys over to @GazzaGarratt I can't escape 😄 

banlol.png

19 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Honestly, just use that share factory and the ps4 share button to record any of your clips. I'm a noob when it comes to that stuff but it makes it really is to put it all together. Plus, now all you have to do is get the raw start and end of a clip and good ol' @tronic44 will do the rest in a montage clip with us all in it 😉 Always good fun looking forward to them.

Also, defintely look into getting GTA mate, not for any of the campaign. It should be around $10 now. Literally all I use it for is the hilarious races we have with each other. I can't wait for the chat party system to be officially released with 16 players so we can record all the lolz from smashing people off the track!

Hope you stick around now you found your home again 😍

Will have to look into it if it's as easy as you say it is.

Just don't have anything recently that's clip worthy.

What kind of things passes as "Worthy" these days. What are the standards? I don't want to pass off something that's absolutely dog poo and only make Tronic's job inevitabley that much harder. 🤪

Don't get me wrong, I was a Chief Warlock Overlord of the old theater setups. Maybe not with recording devices or editing etc. But for years, BO 1/2, MW3 that theater was my bitch for sure. I milked her dry in the past. It's like a new source, a fresh teat so to speak!

Nah, dont sweat over how good or bad the clip is, more about just sharing a clip you felt was good or cool or funny. Have a look in the video section and you'll see a few videos on how good/bad/funny previous ones have been. Rather see them than not mate, it's all for fun these days!