Dead in the Water?

Has this gone the same way as Anthem? I saw there was recent free DLC but there didn't seem to be much of a reception when it was released. Twitch viewership seems tiny even behind trashware memes and nobody seems to be covering it on YouTube. I ducked out on completing the main story which I enjoyed but had a break for the endgame and never really returned. Is there anything worth coming back for now? 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/6/2019 at 2:08 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Has this gone the same way as Anthem? I saw there was recent free DLC but there didn't seem to be much of a reception when it was released. Twitch viewership seems tiny even behind trashware memes and nobody seems to be covering it on YouTube. I ducked out on completing the main story which I enjoyed but had a break for the endgame and never really returned. Is there anything worth coming back for now? 

Nope. Very active player base , Pentagon and surrounding areas are opened up now. The hype just died down so unless you follow the game there's probably not enough buizz about it. The raid was enjoyable, still problems with the mod and gear score system but overall solid. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I've heard its still solid, but they don't shout about the game enough to keep the hype. Also, i think a lot of people are struggling to give more than one looter shooter the time and effort to grind them all.

I'd like to go back to it, but I enjoy it more in a group so we'd need some form of FG revival for me to play it. Shame as it was good - just felt the levelling for me was a bit slow.