Modern Warfare Multiplayer Trailer

J4MES OX4D

19 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Please let this game be good, were fucking overdue.

Battlefield has died.
Rainbow 6 Siege has too many gadgets.
COD has been wank for years and the last decent game was MW3.

I have Escape From Tarkov to satisfy my multiplayer first person shooter needs but it'd be good to have a console/ PS4 shooter that gets us all playing together, that isn't Densityemoji41.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

BF4 was the last really excellent BF game.

BO3 was the last good COD game. I thought it was excellent.

Siege is still brilliant but none of you fuckers play it.

fart.gif

BF4 was the last really excellent BF game.
BO3 was the last good COD game. I thought it was excellent.
Siege is still brilliant but none of you fuckers play it.
lol funnily enough, after what I wrote I started thinking about Siege again and I'll probably reinstall it tonight [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm gonna try tweaking the audio during the beta but my experience was more to do with consistency rather than quality. I think the overall sound is outstanding but there did seem to be hotspots on maps where things like footsteps weren't working properly from the players perspective in regards to enemies. On the Stack map for instance, I was on the lower level of one of the inside buildings and out of nowhere an enemy came breezing up the stairs and I heard absolutely nothing yet from my POV doing the same thing later in the match, I was making a right racket on the wooden floors. Even teammate sound in my vicinity was somewhat weak especially compared to my own.  Directional audio seems fine but the strength needs bolstering. 

I played the little 2v2 arena thingy which was ok. It was barely enough to scratch the surface, but it did change my opinion from "lolno" to "hmmmm, this might not such that much after all". 

Again like any AAA title I won't be splashing on release day or pre-ordering but it's certainly put itself in a better light than any CoD before it. 

We'll see.

banlol.png