MAKE MILLIONS OF MONIES WITH THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK! DEVELOPERS HATE HIM!

Diddums

Sick of farming?

tEnUUtZ.gif

Here's what you do:

There are youtubes about this, I'll post one below, but there are a few things the youtubers don't cover so here's a more comprehensive list:

LOCK OR VAULT ALL THE STUFF YOU WANT TO KEEP.

Turn off your vibration on your joystick because it'll vibrate a lot.

Turn off sleep mode on your PS4 and your joystick.

Make sure your controller is plugged in, if the battery dies, the farm stops.

Equip whichever ghost will give you the most rewards for either Nessus or Earth, that'll be the planet you farm on to maximize profits.

Go to the forge on Earth or Nessus and just before you start it, equip anything to bring you below light level 450. This step comes last because otherwise you'll get fucked up by anything and errythang. MAKE SURE YOU DO IT. Once you hit the low light levels, everyone's AFK farming. If you don't do this, you'll ruin other peoples' forge runs. Stuff like the masks from Halloween are 0 light and are NOT in under armour in collections but rather special items or something. Have a hunt around. Also a few low level items, in my case I had a titten mark at 23 light or something. Get creative.

Start the forge, put your controller down and leave it. I came back the next day with about 1600 Dusklight Shards (THESE GO TO YOUR POSTMASTER).

Also, Destiny Item Manager is a huge help with this so make sure it's updated and ready to go. 

Here's a videyooooo:

banlol.png

I need Baryon Boughs and Etheric Spiral more than anything else, why cant there be a forge on Tangled Shore and Dreaming City?!

I'll check my amounts of Datalattice and Dusklight Shards to see if i should do it.

I know a number of you guys have been trying it which makes sense if you arent hurting anyone elses Forge run.

It's only annoying when it says you're on and you're not! 😂