Top Gun - Maverick

GazzaGarratt

Dunno, should just leave it alone IMO.

Tom Cruise ego trip? No ta.

Is this what is was like for people in the 1980s wishing it was the 1950s? [emoji1] Nostalgic I'm not[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Man I don't see how you can watch that trailer and not be pumped about it.  The best part of Top Gun was the dogfights and generally anything revolving around the jets.  Not so much the story because lets be honest it was mediocre at best.  This movie from what it appears is all about the jets and with todays CGI, if done right, could make for an epic movie.  Plus I really doubt Tom Cruise is going to half-ass something this iconic.  I don't think I've seen a Tom Cruise movie that wasn't awesome.  If he's revamping Top Gun, it's gonna be at a high standard.  He doesn't do anything for money or attention.  He has thetan

With all the terrible reboots and sequels and all the identity politics in trailers these days this was a nice change, loved the original for the jets the rest as far as im concerned was just pointless padding, this trailer had the hairs standing up, I've had very little reason to be hyped for any film recently so if done right bring on the nostalgia 😉

Nostalgia is good as long as it's not too much. This isn't too much for me.

Dont know about anyone else but I'm dying to hear if Iceman is in it!

top gun iceman GIF

On 7/19/2019 at 10:05 AM, McNasty said:

Man I don't see how you can watch that trailer and not be pumped about it.  The best part of Top Gun was the dogfights and generally anything revolving around the jets.  Not so much the story because lets be honest it was mediocre at best.  This movie from what it appears is all about the jets and with todays CGI, if done right, could make for an epic movie.  Plus I really doubt Tom Cruise is going to half-ass something this iconic.  I don't think I've seen a Tom Cruise movie that wasn't awesome.  If he's revamping Top Gun, it's gonna be at a high standard.  He doesn't do anything for money or attention.  He has thetan

A thing that people don't realize. Kenny Loggins confirmed that he will be doing a remake of Danger Zone just for this movie. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD