DayZ ReBirth RP my new server

Dylanimo16

Hi, my name is Dylan i'm here to tell you all a bit about my new DayZ Modded RP server. I will start with the RP part this mean the server is not (KOS) Kill On Sight which means when you have been looting for 4-7 Hours and you have finally got good gear you won't be just shot out of nowhere and that's it all lost. but for those that like to watch their pray as they line up the shot. We have that to with all of the main military loot spawns being a KOS allowed area. Now onto the Mods we have  a party system so you can easily find your friend's. there is also gun mods because u can never have enough choice when it comes to guns and if u dont know the map don't worry we have a mod for that to a map which allows you to place markers and shows the location of the traders. OH iv not mentioned them yet yes we have two trader at this time with plans for a third. ok don't want to make it to long winded so if you like what you have read head over to the DayZ ReBirth Discord For More Information. 

35fc74eccbc65d6c6f5f5cfdcddad16c.jpg?siz
DISCORD.GG

Check out the --DayZ ReBirth-- community on Discord - hang out with 24 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Can it be accessed and modded via Steam workshop, or is it a case of using the DayZ SA launcher? I'm whitelisted on DayZRP but that's via the workshop. I just joined your Discord. Might check it out tomorrow night.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg