Why hello there.

Rivux

Evening all,

My name is Rich, i'm 29 (so old) and i'm from Hampshire UK. Been gaming since a youngin mainly MMOS/RPGS like City of Heroes/ WoW/ KoTOR & Zelda back then.

I'm very diverse in the games I play nower days and I love to try anything! I guess I follow the crowd a lot as I like to be apart of a team etc.

I currently play WoW, LoL, RL, Fifa and I got a switch 🙂. My gaming life took a bit of a tumble these last few years but i'm finally ready to get back on the saddle and get involved with new people 😄

Enough of the games I play and more about me ughhh.... I love to be the 'support' role in any game which I think reflects me perfectly as a person. I love to make people laugh and de-stress during hard times. I try to be as helpful as I can inside and outside of gaming and do my best to fit in any team/group. I'm quite an anxious person after locking myself away at uni for 3 years whilst studying Games Design but i'm looking to break out of that mold by going to Blizzcon this year and obviously joining this community! 🙂

If you'd like to reach out in game/client I don't bite :3

Battlenet: Rivux#2285

Origin: NotQuiteKiddle

Steam: Renegade_Rich         Don't judge I was young when I made it alright! 😛

I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know people

Thanks for your time reading this.

Rich

Great intro Rich! Welcome to FG mate, looks like you'll fit right in if you're looking for a chill time around here.

Do you play any other consoles? We do have people that are on PC (like myself only sometimes though) but we have a lot on PS4 here too. Aswell as a couple on Switch but nothing MP that i'm aware of.

Have you managed to find a gig yet with those 3 years of Design work?

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG bud.

Lee

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 7/16/2019 at 9:16 PM, Rivux said:

Console soon 😄

Games Design wasnt the right course it turns out to get into designing games haha! it lead to QA testing! currently in I.T though so i'm sorta using my skills xD

9k well spent 😂🤣😂

Funnily enough a top bloke at my work has just got a job as a QA lead at Codemasters after being a Test Lead at my place for a few years. He said money is completely different (much lower than expected) but can't complain as hes finally in the industry.

You'll get there matey, if you want it badly enough!

And 9k....you got off lightly compared to others! 😂😂😂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb