Nintendo Switch Lite

GazzaGarratt

Out September 20th and it costs around £100 less than the OG switch, theres some comparisons below to show what's the difference between them both.

1562854676299.jpg

1562854667342.jpg

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I actually don't play much undocked play at all as its much more convenient for me to play docked however there is clearly an appeal for this with no real competition in the handheld market. It also means a OG Switch will stay at a higher price for longer.

Having said that, with phones becoming so more popular with games and better graphics all the time, alot of people might not want to part with that money when they have an array of games sitting there in the pocket whilst on the loo.

I'd still recommend a Switch to anyone as the games are just phenomenal as usual from Nintendo but isn't the whole point of a 'Switch' is you can switch it between the two?

I actually don't play much undocked play at all as its much more convenient for me to play docked however there is clearly an appeal for this with no real competition in the handheld market. It also means a OG Switch will stay at a higher price for longer.

Having said that, with phones becoming so more popular with games and better graphics all the time, alot of people might not want to part with that money when they have an array of games sitting there in the pocket whilst on the loo.

I'd still recommend a Switch to anyone as the games are just phenomenal as usual from Nintendo but isn't the whole point of a 'Switch' is you can switch it between the two?
I'm lookng out for the full Switch. Maybe the Prime day sale on Amazon next week. If not I'll wait til Crimbo. I only want to play Zelda[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

If I was gonna splash out on a Switch, I'd probably go for the main one. The lite is somewhat light on features and is more of an exclusive handheld device with limitations. For £100 more, I'd rather have the ability to dock and play with controllers as well as have a larger handheld option. I do think it'll be a successful addition though and could replace the 3DS side of Nintendo's business. 

On 7/12/2019 at 1:39 PM, phil bottle said:

I'm lookng out for the full Switch. Maybe the Prime day sale on Amazon next week. If not I'll wait til Crimbo. I only want to play Zeldaemoji28.png

Not sure its gonna drop for a while now that we have a cheaper more viable option for people to grab a Switch. You may need to buy Zelda BOTW 1 AND 2 when it finally comes down in price 😄

On 7/12/2019 at 2:48 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

If I was gonna splash out on a Switch, I'd probably go for the main one. The lite is somewhat light on features and is more of an exclusive handheld device with limitations. For £100 more, I'd rather have the ability to dock and play with controllers as well as have a larger handheld option. I do think it'll be a successful addition though and could replace the 3DS side of Nintendo's business. 

£100 difference is huge to alot of families. Especially when you see families that have more than one child as well and they want to buy one for each of their kids. It's definitely able to take the place of the 3DS and retain their usual high prices for a long period of time.

You can't go wrong if anyone does get this one though. Its still a Switch and its all about the games which are top notch.