Please check out my music!

MogwaiPower

@Plumbers Crack Thanks! I appreciate its not everyone's cup of tea. To be honest, its not the sort of stuff I'd sit down & listen to myself, bazaarly!

Thanks for your comments ... much appreciated. I did write both with a soundtrack feel in mind, so I'm glad you said that! I haven't yet explored getting work from it ... its so difficult to get to the right people, but I might have a go! There's so much music out there now that people are now producing themselves, your stuff gets swamped !!!

1 hour ago, MogwaiPower said:

@Plumbers Crack Thanks! I appreciate its not everyone's cup of tea. To be honest, its not the sort of stuff I'd sit down & listen to myself, bazaarly!

Thanks for your comments ... much appreciated. I did write both with a soundtrack feel in mind, so I'm glad you said that! I haven't yet explored getting work from it ... its so difficult to get to the right people, but I might have a go! There's so much music out there now that people are now producing themselves, your stuff gets swamped !!!

At least you're trying and as long as you enjoy making it, ultimately it doesn't matter what happens 🙂

Really enjoyed Voodoo. I listen to alot of electronic, upbeat, trance/techno music. Happy music though. Have you ever tried to do something with a warm happy melody underneath? This track below is a remix and when the main drop goes at 4 minutes its definitely something I love as others I speak to at work do. Like Phil says, Orbital did Halcyon On and On is great track as well.

My personal track of the summer. Playing it constantly atm but an extended remix on Amazon Music.

Oribital Halcyon On and On for quick reference too.

@GazzaGarratt Thanks for your comment and I'm glad you enjoyed Voodoo.

I do tend to write dark music ... I'm not sure why ... it just comes out that way! I do have some happier tracks & remixes, but I think my brain tends towards the dark side!! ha ha!!

Thanks for the videos. Orbital is one of my favourite bands, so I know Halycon On and On very well!!! - great track. My favourite Orbital tracks though are The Box (a dark track!) and The Girl with the Sun in her Head.

The Rufus du Sol track is cool ... not really my thing, but I always appreciate talent and great tracks!

Thanks for taking the time to listen ... very much appreciated 🙂