Lumina - Exotic Hand Cannon & Quest

GazzaGarratt

Another Hand Cannon Exotic

*HEALS ALLIES*

Oh my.

Quest is available from tomorrow - 2nd July

Only clue give so far is we need to check out the EDZ to start it off.

Hype muchly.

Ooooo I’m on the 3rd step [emoji1305] I can sense it’s gonna be an awesome grind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shouldn't be too long as they want you to get the gun ASAP to test it out.

It does look incredible. Just seen this pic which is hard to set up but ends up as a one shot kill with Sturm. Crazy.

Ooooo I’m on the 3rd step [emoji1305] I can sense it’s gonna be an awesome grind

Shouldn't be too long as they want you to get the gun ASAP to test it out.

It does look incredible. Just seen this pic which is hard to set up but ends up as a one shot kill with Sturm. Crazy.

I'm gonna stick up a guide when I get chance if you don't know the steps already for Lumina but if you think it's not worth it, check out the Gigz gameplay below. Yes its PC, and hes a seriously good player but I think it's such a unique weapon to use in the way that he is using it this could be a ton of fun when we're in a group. Heals and Buffs all over the place, definitely has to be worth doing. Sounds great too.

18 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Are people on later today to do the nightfall step and then the fireteam crucible steps etc??

I'm on all night baby. This is what I look like, in case you have a case of mistaken identity.

3Ihkclq.jpg

banlol.png

I'm on all night baby. This is what I look like, in case you have a case of mistaken identity.

3Ihkclq.jpg

Cool, if you’re doing a NF for the 50k quest count me in. I’ll be on properly in a couple of hours. I know Leigh’s got the triple quest step to do too if he’s about.

23 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Are people on later today to do the nightfall step and then the fireteam crucible steps etc??

I'll be on tonight but around 10 I reckon as taking family to NIA to watch DanTDM.

4 minutes ago, Diddums said:

3Ihkclq.jpg

Top shaders on that armour, Didds. See you later on tonight.

5 hours ago, Diddums said:

3Ihkclq.jpg

Easy now, Pocahontas. 

I'll be on later too, to do some quest steps. Shoot me an invite if you guys are still on.