Iron Banana - Season 7 (Opulence)

GazzaGarratt

So far so good. The new quest, albeit by the sound of it is pretty long, means theres something to grind for and brought back a little purpose involved in it.

As for the Lord of Wolves 'issue' i'm not actually seeing it on console pretty much at all. I know its more a PC thing though.

@techno @Misneach_ and myself were wrecking it against some really good sides last night. I've missed that Iron Banner feels we used to have and this just felt like it used to. I think Crucible is wide open for the first time to use pretty much whatever gun suits you. AFter tinkering around for quite a while I'm finiding the new Drang from the Menagerie was wrecking people at every corner. I'm hoping now to get Sturm out the closet as i've never used it (only finished the quest last month to get it).

The quest is across the whole season so i'm glad we can play without too much pressure of having to play Banner through the whole week. Also, got the Rocket Launcher, looks good but not tried it yet. Anyone drop the Shotgun yet?

Grouping up seems the best way forward for this Banana. How's everyone else's travels?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Finished with the quest at the start of step 4 out of 5.

Looking forward to it coming back this season. May even try it on my 2nd and 3rd Characters next time.

Shotgun is half decent. Slow fire though which doesn't suit me but I'll try it out in a few more instances.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb