What are you lost on? Destiny 2 help

GazzaGarratt

I've heard a few people over the past few weeks on not sure what to do, or its overwhelming, and where the hell do I start.

I thought if we have a thread on what you're struggling on then maybe people who are out there on the game more often can give some advice.

Regardless of what specifically you are lost on e.g. quests, way to play, bounties, etc. I would argue the first thing to do when you jump back in is do the Invitation quest from the Sweeper Bot. Within 30 minutes you'll eventually have 690 Power Level minimum (doesn't matter if its blues) which allows you to go into other activities at a good advantage.

Think about what you wanna do in the game too - gain weapons,  obtain exotics, get catalysts for exotics, do challenging missions, do endgame activities, get armour, etc. That way we can kinda help you know what could be a starting point.

Let's hear what you wanna know.

Well getting back into it I’m now working on the forge parts. Did the first one. Now on the part where I have to gather stuff on the Shore. After that I’m not sure what I’ll do next. Need to get my power level up and do the new thing 

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

Well getting back into it I’m now working on the forge parts. Did the first one. Now on the part where I have to gather stuff on the Shore. After that I’m not sure what I’ll do next. Need to get my power level up and do the new thing 

Chris little tip on the forges, if you’ve unlocked the first one you will also have unlocked the last one (also in the EDZ) . The good thing about the last one is you can forge any BA weapon in it, so you don’t actually have to unlock the Nessus forges at all (except for Triumphs). That’s good as the quests to unlock them are pretty grindy.

On 6/20/2019 at 12:34 PM, Baabcat said:

Chris little tip on the forges, if you’ve unlocked the first one you will also have unlocked the last one (also in the EDZ) . The good thing about the last one is you can forge any BA weapon in it, so you don’t actually have to unlock the Nessus forges at all (except for Triumphs). That’s good as the quests to unlock them are pretty grindy.

Well I have the Nessus one unlocked now. Wish I would of seen this earlier 😂

12 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Well I have the Nessus one unlocked now. Wish I would of seen this earlier 😂

At least they're all done now though! 😂

20 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I'm stuck on the Thorn quest. Would be sweet to get some help with the last step. Saw someone solo it, but nothing I will take on 😄

19 hours ago, techno said:

Me too

Are you both on the last step? It is abit of a hard mission that one. Happy to help over the next few days.

I was also going to about to help do a few Outbreak Perfected runs as @Shucker needs it as I'm sure alot of others still need it too.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Are you both on the last step? It is abit of a hard mission that one. Happy to help over the next few days.

I was also going to about to help do a few Outbreak Perfected runs as @Shucker needs it as I'm sure alot of others still need it too.

Yeah, Savathun's Song, with the extra bosses or whatevs. 

Don't know if the Thorn is worth it or not though. 

Don't think I can get on for it this week though, maybe Friday if it suits others. 

But I am not in a hurry. Been sat there for ages already 😄

@NCA-Paendrag @techno @Shucker some good stuff to do there. As Destiny is down for today, maybe over this weekend we get some of that stuff done?

Shucks, I think we got that Izanami Forge stuff done yesterday, right?

Anyone else needing stuff would be good to know here! I'm thinking it doesn't have to be just specific help in game quests, just might be how to understand something on the game that you don't get? We could probably make some separate topics to discuss then too.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@NCA-Paendrag @techno @Shucker some good stuff to do there. As Destiny is down for today, maybe over this weekend we get some of that stuff done?

Shucks, I think we got that Izanami Forge stuff done yesterday, right?

Anyone else needing stuff would be good to know here! I'm thinking it doesn't have to be just specific help in game quests, just might be how to understand something on the game that you don't get? We could probably make some separate topics to discuss then too.

Destiny down the whole day/evening? 

Might as well watch Norway-England then. 

1 hour ago, Shucker said:

Yeah, doing the Bow atm. @GazzaGarratt what would be the best way to track requests and completions for the time being? Just list and track them in the first post of this thread until we work out something better?

Possibly so. Needs to be a place people look though and I find even regulars that look back at a thread dont look at the first post again.

I take a mental note of people that need help from either this thread or speaking to people whilst we play online.

Maybe do what you say for now but have a think about a checklist of FG stuff to do somewhere where the whole clan can go and seek out support and assistance.

31 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Destiny down the whole day/evening? 

Might as well watch Norway-England then. 

Yep. 12 hours.

11 minutes ago, Shucker said:

Gave it more thought last night and couldn't come up with any ideas in that regard. Couldn't find any suitable third-party solutions either.

Some idea will pop in our heads for sure. FG wasn't built in a day 😉

• GazzaGarratt changed the title to What are you lost on? Destiny 2 help

I'll likely be on - Funnily enough, i'll need some help at some stage to help get my 2nd and 3rd Characters through the Forsaken campaign.

48 minutes ago, Shucker said:

I was thinking about starting my Warlock but then realized that I don't even get through my weekly powerful engrams for my Titan alt. That, an the fact that it's a dirty warlock.

LOL. They do smell. However, I wanna that Well of Radiance super. I miss being the support like the Titan bubble in D1. D2 Titan bubble is pap.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Sounds like we should all just help each other to nail this story again then. Once done we can at least pick up the 690 gear@techno @Shucker

Level boost the characters to level 50 then you can use any weapons for the story.

My hunter is 730 lol I just haven't done the campaign's

Level boost the characters to level 50 then you can use any weapons for the story.
Good call. What did you do to level up your character? Mine are around level 30/32.

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:
23 hours ago, techno said:

Good call. What did you do to level up your character? Mine are around level 30/32.

Crucible to start then just patrols and public events etc