Shit Youtubers

We all have our favourite Youtubers, but do you have any you avoid? I have a few which keep popping up in my feed, the only thing they seem capable of doing is talking doom & gloom in the gaming industry and milking every last tidbit of info until there's absolutely fuck all left. Don't get me wrong, I love gossip and hearing how devs/publishers fuck up but these guys are like broken records, just going on and on and on.

LegacyKillaHD is leagues above the rest, all this guy does is whinge and whine for ages. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/LegacyKillaHD/videos

The next one isn't as bad but still fucking irritating:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3nPaf5MeeDTHA2JN7clidg/videos

There's another one who I can't think of right now, I'll post up when he inevitable pops up in my feed like a bad dose of crabs amongst all the lookers.

banlol.png

5 minutes ago, Diddums said:

We all have our favourite Youtubers, but do you have any you avoid? I have a few which keep popping up in my feed, the only thing they seem capable of doing is talking doom & gloom in the gaming industry and milking every last tidbit of info until there's absolutely fuck all left. Don't get me wrong, I love gossip and hearing how devs/publishers fuck up but these guys are like broken records, just going on and on and on.

LegacyKillaHD is leagues above the rest, all this guy does is whinge and whine for ages. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/LegacyKillaHD/videos

The next one isn't as bad but still fucking irritating:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3nPaf5MeeDTHA2JN7clidg/videos

There's another one who I can't think of right now, I'll post up when he inevitable pops up in my feed like a bad dose of crabs amongst all the lookers.

I agree, too many of them. All mostly recycling second hand gaming news and opinions. Then there's the ones that have sensational titles like" So and So DESTROYS Such and Such".

Bellends.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

DownwardThrust and Cleanprincegaming for me. Both just commentate on the latest gaming news with overly long videos but are too stupid to understand what they're even talking about half the time as they are just repeating the media and offering no personal opinions or conclusions.  Their videos have such bad titles and thumbnails, I was almost convinced at one point they were the same person. 

Dreamcastguy is another absolute dumbass. Someone trolled him about a PS5 'leak' and he ended up making a long video saying he was contacted by a Sony developer and had groundbreaking insider information. He came instantly unstuck when he said the new console would be using an Nvidia 1660 (mid-range 1080p card) despite Sony already announcing they'd be using AMD architecture. It was utterly embarrassing and the fact he published and retained the video for clickbait even though it made him look retarded. This guy is a proclaimed Playstation expert and is supposedly covering the new console in detail. Clueless moron. 

All COD cocksuckers I avoid including the new breed (Ali-A and TmarTn's replacements)

23 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

All COD cocksuckers I avoid including the new breed (Ali-A and TmarTn's replacements)

Don't even start me on Ali-A. I mean, with thumbnails like his, who wouldn't want to watch him? Oh yeah, 6 year olds that love a shocked face when the title reads 'Just got up and took a huge shit!' 😱 

😐

ReviewTechUSA is another one that I've just remembered. Guy doesn't actually review tech - he just reads IGN each morning and then makes is own video for the day. The funny thing with him is that he often misinterprets articles and when forming his own opinion in a supporting video, he usually get's it so badly wrong and is always too stupid to realise it.

A fine example was The Division 2, when after reading some sales figures on PC from a Ubisoft statement which said sales an increased by 6X over since leaving Steam when compared to the original; he assumed it meant that the game sold six times more on the Epic Store and completely forgot uPlay existed which was where 99% of the sales were. 

He finally deleted the video but it was up for many hours and was a right shit show of misinformation and sheer stupidity. 

Even Boogie went from a respected person to a shady piece of shit over the years. There is an interesting insight into his life in this (long) documentary which is worth watching.  I don't usually watch these 'exposed' videos but after seeing so much dodgy behaviour from him as time wore on, I thought it would be nice to see it all compiled. 

This video didn't even mention the BetterHelp scam he participated in against his very own vulnerable subscribers. He pretended he was treated online for mental health problems along with many other scummy YouTuber's who all mysteriously became depressed all on the same day and they were cured in miracle fashion through this company with which was nothing more than a scam as he received a backhander for the advertising. 

I actually forgot this guy existed of late but he appeared in an AngryJoe video yesterday and the shit really hit the fan with him being in it.