Creatures Corner - Show us your Pets!

Awesome job dude, apart from the usual dogs and cats many fucking cats, I've also at some stage had spiders, snakes lizards and horses. 
People are always shocked that I had horses [emoji2]
Did you only get horses when you discovered they have no gag reflex [emoji23] [emoji23] . Excellent collection of animals though dude I'm impressed. [emoji106] [emoji106]

Via the FG App

18 hours ago, techno said:

People are always shocked that I had horses 😃

Er what?! Why for the life of me can't I remember you telling us that! I'm only shocked cos I thought you liked a mellow afternoon with skinny Mocha Latte, not shovelling horseshit.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Er what?! Why for the life of me can't I remember you telling us that! I'm only shocked cos I thought you liked a mellow afternoon with skinny Mocha Latte, not shovelling horseshit.

Watching women cleaning horse cock lol oh and the whole " can you help me in the barn please with these bales" while wearing skin tight jodhpurs  😉

Watching women cleaning horse cock lol oh and the whole " can you help me in the barn please with these bales" while wearing skin tight jodhpurs  [emoji6]
I love it when a plan comes together [emoji23]

Via the FG App

New animal coming soon, have a guess to win 30min nutty love coupon for October [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Via the FG App

If you've got Diddums as your new pet I'd suggest we strategically shave him before sending him north.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• GazzaGarratt changed the title to Creatures Corner - Show us your Pets!