Creatures Corner - Show us your Pets!

Hi guys as a few of you may know my gaming life isnt my only joy.

My day to day is animal husbandry mainly looking after rescued animals and due to popular demand I thought I would start a thread for people to share photos or just ask questions.

Much lovey loves

The hairy arsed scotsmanIMG-20161016-WA0000.jpeg

Via the FG App

Didn't actually know that. I knew it was something outdoorsy. What a great job! Awesome[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

And knowing if half the battle . . . . . G.I Joooooeeeeee

Via the FG App

How many different animals do you look after [mention=1640]Nutcuttlit[/mention] and which ones do you have to attend to the most?
Many Reptiles and avian species but I'll pretty much turn my hand to anything, I've worked with large animals (heavy cattle) all the way down to rodents.

Via the FG App

That's amazing.  How did you end up in this line of work?  Do you ever get any aggressive animals?
Unfortunately yes due to them being rescued the previous owners may have I'll treated them or physically struck them. I've had a few close calls with my eyes but hey it's the nature of the work, much the same as a chef cutting his finger preparing a meal only difference is I am the meal [emoji23] [emoji23]

Via the FG App

My avenue into this line of work was a strange path, I started working with animals purely for the love of them at first but quickly found out that they can also be very therapeutic to others. I also work with disabled children which makes this even better because of the sensory work. Difference textures for blind kids and simply put most of the children never get a chance to interact with any animal so I provide a secure safe environment for them to do so. I also train vet students with safe handling practises and identification of behavioural disorders.

Via the FG App

Sounds like a dream job, I'd love to work with animals.

What is the largest and smallest animals you look after? And do you have a favourite, or one that you have bonded most with? 
I have a bond with most but definitely more with my big tort spot and the lesser sulphur cockatoo snowy,she's my wee sweetheart.

Via the FG App