Chalice unlocks

Teenwolf25

What are people prioritising their imperials for?? I have all 3 things unlocked around the chalice for weapon, perk and masterwork. I have power and efficiency 1 unlocked but I’ve got enough imperials to unlock another 2 of them, is there a specific way to make the most of them??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really down to you @Teenwolf25. I'd argue your choice is either Power and Efficiency (PE) 2 or Rune Compatibility (RC) 1 or/and 2.

I unlocked RC 1 first then PE2 and my next focus is RC2. I wanted to see different weapons drop initially over Imperials however, I should've done PE2 first as it unlocks the new Buff you can buy from Sweeper Bot to get more Imperials.

I'd get PE2 and then focus on your RC upgrades as that gives you variety of coloured runes and therefore chances of getting a variety of weapons.

I wouldn't go anywhere near the middle upgrade, cant remember its name but it doesn't impact Imperials or Variety of drops.

30 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Ye the middle is rune bonus which isn’t needed atm. I ended up getting P&E 2 and Rune comparability 1 on top of the 3rune chalice

Yeah, I think you've had to wait a little longer as if I remember correctly you unlocked the masterwork slot on the right early doors when you dint need it straight off the bat.

Out of interest though have you put runes in that one and have you got fully masterworks weapons from it?

Even if they are shit, they could prove to be good enhancement core production.

I think the third slot just makes sure the weapon drops with the masterwork stat enhancement you want ,  so for example shotgun with range enhancement. Doesn’t drop masterworked weapons as such, just the stat you want 

Just done a bit of research of google. You’re correct about the masterwork bit, it guarantees a masterworks handling trait. I just checked trough my weapons i got from menagerie and the last one which had the masterwork rune came with “dynamic sway reduction” .

That's good in one sense but would be good if there was a way that it came already fully masterworked. I very rarely upgrade because of how much it costs to do it.

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That's good in one sense but would be good if there was a way that it came already fully masterworked. I very rarely upgrade because of how much it costs to do it.

I think the point is you grind for the perfect perk role and guarantee the masterwork trait you want, and then upgrade that .

16 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

I think the point is you grind for the perfect perk role and guarantee the masterwork trait you want, and then upgrade that .

I think it is the right way to go but then if the game wants you to focus on doing that more often then we need more enhancement cores to be given away via the gunsmith bounties.

50 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I think it is the right way to go but then if the game wants you to focus on doing that more often then we need more enhancement cores to be given away via the gunsmith bounties.

Yes I think the weekly bounties that only give one core need changing, should give 7 at least like the clan one