DrDisrepect Banned From Twitch

1 hour ago, The3rdWalker said:

He'll be back. With Doc I believe it's all an act, even his affair. He's not a moron. The amount of money Mixer, YT, or FB would throw at him would be insane if it were true. 

Twitch is also as bent as it gets - he'll have a couple of days off then he will be back and front page as usual. Anyone that violates their ToS or breaks the law just gets a slap on the wrist with them but any small streamers who commit minor infractions that don't bring in by AdRev, they get terminated without notice or right of appeal. 

21 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

He'll be back. With Doc I believe it's all an act, even his affair. He's not a moron. The amount of money Mixer, YT, or FB would throw at him would be insane if it were true. 

Hes not a moron, I agree but he just made a dickish mistake, and therefore happy to call him a twat for it. Problem is, when you're in the spotlight like this you cant just make mistakes like that. That's the world we live in these days.

What I don't understand about Twitch is that most famous streamers are idiots, whereas the quality stuff tends to get overlooked. I've been keeping track of WoW which means checking out a stream here or there, and a chap named Asmongold is one of the biggest streamers. One look at the guy tell you he's a mouth breathing retard who gets confused if he looks at a 24h clock. 

I blame the Love Island generation. 

banlol.png