Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020/2024

Holy shit, this could be the most ambitious game ever produced. Real life rendering from Bing maps using live satellites means the whole of planet earth is to scale and every building, road and even tree is accurate.  You could even fly over your house. Fucking insane

This is the most astonishing game I have ever seen! The landing approach to Southampton looked as close to real life as imaginable and the water effects in Venice are absolutely remarkable. There is gonna be so much to see and places to visit it’s gonna be an incredible experience

On 11/28/2019 at 8:41 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Ridiculous detail. Flying nerds must be going nuts at all this stuff.

That internet bandwidth is a killer for a lot of folks even before you get to ideal specs unless you have fibre. 20mbs recommended and 50mbs for ideal...lol
I fall somewhere inbetween recommended and ideal on hardware but can probably manage the ideal bandwidth as I get 70mbs

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

That internet bandwidth is a killer for a lot of folks even before you get to ideal specs unless you have fibre. 20mbs recommended and 50mbs for ideal...lol
I fall somewhere inbetween recommended and ideal on hardware but can probably manage the ideal bandwidth as I get 70mbs

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hey yo is Internet that bad and/or expensive there?

I pay like 50€ (Euro) monthly for a 1gbs flatrate connection here in Austria.

Also this game is SICK! I am a total noob when it comes to anything related with Airplane and general flight mechanics, terminology etc. I feel like I'd need a year to learn before going into the game to make the most out of it.. Wish there was an arcade mode for noobs like me lol.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk