Crown of Sorrow -spoilers

Baabcat

Been having a good go at the new raid over the weekend and I have to say it’s a load of fun.

Doesnt look like it will be overlong when people learn it ( only 4 encounters )  but there’s a repeating mechanic that is demanding but fun at the same time. 

The mechanic basically involves getting a blessing buff , and switching it occasionally with a team mate , which means loads of team work and communication. You go through pretty much the entire raid only being personally able to kill half the types of enemies. Immune Thrall are scary as hell! Really fun mechanic. 

First look at the boss phases they seem complex as hell but it’s not too bad, just comes down to managing the buff among the team and a bit of planning. (Phase 1 anyway, ain’t really down much of phase 2 yet)

Also  the jumping puzzle is pretty straightforward In terms of the actual jumping 

Can see this becoming a favourite raid.

21 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Been having a good go at the new raid over the weekend and I have to say it’s a load of fun.

Doesnt look like it will be overlong when people learn it ( only 4 encounters )  but there’s a repeating mechanic that is demanding but fun at the same time. 

The mechanic basically involves getting a blessing buff , and switching it occasionally with a team mate , which means loads of team work and communication. You go through pretty much the entire raid only being personally able to kill half the types of enemies. Immune Thrall are scary as hell! Really fun mechanic. 

First look at the boss phases they seem complex as hell but it’s not too bad, just comes down to managing the buff among the team and a bit of planning. (Phase 1 anyway, ain’t really down much of phase 2 yet)

Also  the jumping puzzle is pretty straightforward In terms of the actual jumping 

Can see this becoming a favourite raid.

Nice Bob. I'm looking forward to being nearer 750 Power and giving this a go.

It's been really well received so far in the community I can see.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Got my first CoS clear , final fight actually pretty straightforward once you learn it, just got to:

get the buff and shoot the right stuff

swap the buff on a timer

deal with your crystals (needs teamwork)

Deal with other peoples crystals if they lose the buff 

give other people the buff if they lose it

deal with the deception (needs teamwork )

deal with deception kill mechanic

deal with the fake boss mechanic 

deal with the ogres 

swear like fuck when you miss a one phase kill by a gnats dick

As chaotic a fight as I can remember in Destiny but actually not too bad once learned