Destiny 2 FREE to play + Coming to Steam

J4MES OX4D

Excellent news https://www.gamesradar.com/destiny-2-free-to-play/ especially with it coming to Steam. The incoming cross-save feature will mean you can use your Bnet and PS4 saves on PC and play for free. Future expansions will be paid as expected and PS4 exclusivity is finished. 

It's amazing how games can thrive away from cun*s like Activision eh!

51 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Excellent news https://www.gamesradar.com/destiny-2-free-to-play/ especially with it coming to Steam. The incoming cross-save feature will mean you can use your Bnet and PS4 saves on PC and play for free. Future expansions will be paid as expected and PS4 exclusivity is finished. 

It's amazing how games can thrive away from cun*s like Activision eh!

I'm watching the stream shortly to see what happens. Rob sounds correct regarding PS4 cross save which is real shitty if so.

18 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

Going free to play explains the new Eververse store that has everyone upset. 

I haven't heard any people upset over Eververse? In fact I think it went in pretty well - its pretty obvious they've made more stuff available, similar to how Fortnite looks to help support further development. Eververse is in a really good spot for now.

19 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm watching the stream shortly to see what happens. Rob sounds correct regarding PS4 cross save which is real shitty if so.

I haven't heard any people upset over Eververse? In fact I think it went in pretty well - its pretty obvious they've made more stuff available, similar to how Fortnite looks to help support further development. Eververse is in a really good spot for now.

Watch more console video where he mentions how shit the new eververse store is 😁

Honestly if Sony keeps up this nonsense with being isolated they are going to fuck themselves. Sony has always had the better hardware in the console market but that's only going to go so far, especially when beta test reports of Stadia have been SOLID. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Watch more console video where he mentions how shit the new eververse store is [emoji16]
I watch alot of his for the news and his stupid moments, not for his opinions [emoji3]

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This seems to be the case. Weather it is Sony being dicks again or if there is some unforeseen limitation with how PS4 saves are stored and transmitted which means they can't be shared, I'm not sure. We've just seen crossplay confirmed with COD so hopefully this is not a flat no for the PS4/Destiny 2 saves but it would be disappointing if people can't switch between systems freely. 

2 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Cross-save for PC, XBox and Stadia is all but confirmed while Sony does not know what they want to do with it. 

Going free to play explains the new Eververse store that has everyone upset. 

What is going on with the Eververse store?

I think it's awesome that they are going free to play. And cross saves... nice.

1 minute ago, techno said:

Well in this case his opinions are more than justified

Not for me Gaz, but agree to disagree. I agree with the majority about the Pursuits tab though. It hasn't been best change they just made although i'm sure people will get used to it.

Just now, GazzaGarratt said:

Not for me Gaz, but agree to disagree. I agree with the majority about the Pursuits tab though. It hasn't been best change they just made although i'm sure people will get used to it.

Yeah not a big fan of it either, seems like a fix for fixings sake

1 minute ago, techno said:

Yeah not a big fan of it either, seems like a fix for fixings sake

I think its better there than in the character menu tabs but the whole design is too big and convoluted. Was struggling to see what I needed to focus on earlier.