Days of Summer Update

J4MES OX4D

50 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Which is a reason I have little faith in the Modern Warfare reboot.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The honeymoon period will be great, everyone will be having a wonderful time and we'll probably even get our first piece of free DLC.

IW will then announce a 'FREE' update a week or two (depending on Activision) which will put the marketplace shop in the game, we'll also likely have a weak-ass battle pass and there will be a catalogue of microtranactions. The game will then die out and be dead by December and people will then start looking forward to Black Ops 5. That's my prediction and it's how COD usually goes these days.

I think the base game may be decent and it could be good for a week or two but once the honeymoon period is over and Activision flips that greed switch. that'll be it. Activision will be left with a pocket of dedicated players and they will then milk them to death. 

Does anyone still play Blackout?

Not sure what it is, but the last couple of weeks have been terrible. Just campers, bullshit deaths, game just feeling off. Can't put my finger on it. The group I run with on Quads all saying the same

19 hours ago, Dan94 said:

Does anyone still play Blackout?

Not sure what it is, but the last couple of weeks have been terrible. Just campers, bullshit deaths, game just feeling off. Can't put my finger on it. The group I run with on Quads all saying the same

Haven't put it on for a while apart from our custom Blackout games which I found fun AF (probably cos I won one of them!).

@ChaosGladiator, @LordBaguette and @Misneach_ play quite abit still so they might be able to say if they are feeling the same?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I see Drift0r has put a video up about that its Pay 2 Win but I dont see how? What update has made that change? I thought Battle Royale is all about picking up the relevant stuff randomly on the map?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:01 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

I see Drift0r has put a video up about that its Pay 2 Win but I dont see how? What update has made that change? I thought Battle Royale is all about picking up the relevant stuff randomly on the map?

Bunch of new OP guns all hidden behind supplycrates.

Did anyone see the latest update a week or 2 back? Apparently they fucked up massively, hitmarkers were on & off (wouldn't show hit markers with the Dameon apparently, period) Loot on the floor was taking a few seconds to show, even though it was coming up on the screen to pick up. Just leave the game alone ffs.

The few mates I run with have decided to go back to COD4 (remastered) SnD like the old days... The only fun I have on Blackout now is Alcatraz because of the non-stop action

On 7/2/2019 at 8:36 AM, ChaosGladiator said:

Bunch of new OP guns all hidden behind supplycrates.

Sorry, still not following. BR is all about having nothing when you enter the game and picking up stuff as the game goes on. Can people pick up different things in the crates then?

18 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Sorry, still not following. BR is all about having nothing when you enter the game and picking up stuff as the game goes on. Can people pick up different things in the crates then?

There’s a safe that spawns in several locations that have all these guns. Each player can choose any gun they want, but only 2.