BF4 Complaint Thread

Dr Diamond

But aren`t all the guns so well balanced that it doesn`t matter? ;)

But might take you up on that. Allthough the tips-thread should be good enough.

While I see the wink, you missed the part where I said some attachments nerf the weapon  because of your playstyle

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Nice to see they got the damage profile of lmg's and shot guns mixed up, the lmg class are worthless, getting support expert is one of the most frustrating things I've done!

As for shotguns I've been killed from ridiculous distances with those fucking things!

For the LMGs.... Camp. Like your toasting marshmallows. Long range engagements and burst fire. Claymore covering your ass.

That's the only way I pull good games with them. (tdm game mode)

Favorite map for them is the railway one.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Teammates with no intelligence whatsoever...

Playing Obliteration, riding along in the gunner seat of an IFV. I kill the bomb carrier, hop out, and grab the bomb. I go to get back in the IFV but the moron drives away and leaves me out in the open to get killed. Retard.

We drew a seriously contested game on altai range because I killed the bomb carrier and some moron teammate took the dirt bike and drove off the cliff with it.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

this game is trolling the fuck out of me this evening

- spawning in with my guy moving through glue with no weapon. 5-6 seconds of not being able to move at normal speed

- spawning into a jet, trying to take off, it wont take off, goes off the runway, starts taking off, blows up, then gives the kill to the enemy jet. defintely nothing fired or shot at me as he was on the other side of the map

- spawning in with my gun not displaying, right infront of an enemy

- Su50 frogfoot wont turn at all. i have no idea whats going on, but it wont handle properly. i dont know if they've tweaked it or whats going on, but its not flying as per normal!

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

dont get the hate on pistols and shotguns to be honest.

pistols are hard to use, have a small clip, depend on good accuracy whilst spamming the trigger as fast as possible to keep fire rate up plus have god awful iron sights.

shotgun range for one hit kills is not particularly huge. plus the other person could be using a choke to tighten pellet spread,and could also be aiming straight at your head.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

When you lose a gunfight AR vs handgun at medium range enough times you`ll understand. And pistols aren`t that hard to use.

And a shotgun should not be a one/two hit kill at 50 meters and up.

if pistols were so OP that they beat ARs at medium range then everyone would be using them. take the compact 45 for example

http://symthic.com/bf4-weapon-info?w=Compact_45

if we call 50m medium range, the colt 45 takes 7 bullets to kill. thats not OP. compare it with the ACE23, probably the best assault rifle. at 50m it takes less than half the amount of time to kill

http://symthic.com/bf4-weapon-info?w=ACE_23

if you get hit twice or three times by a shotgun and you havent gotten any shots off yourself, thats not the fault of the person with the shotgun.

if you actually look at the shotgun stats most of them become two or three hit kill after 20-30m. like i said before, if you get hit in the head with a tight pellet spread, or you get hit by a slug, its going to do more damage.

http://symthic.com/bf4-shotgun-stats?p=stats

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

If I die without getting any shots in, I`m a moron. Problem is that I too often shoot first, get several hitmarkers,but die from their pistol/shotgun.

Stats are nice and all, but in game it seems a whole different story.

I haven`t even called them OP, just that the range seems too long.

if your getting hits first and no hitmarkers thats probably network issues rather than what guns you or they are using,

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said: