BF4 Complaint Thread

Dr Diamond

So how in the hell do you become Commander?  What if you don't want to just look at the map top down and give orders?  I'm so confused on this whole topic.  I could always google it, but what fun is that?   :)

start button

commander mode (i think)

or in server browser you can choose to spawn in as the commander

but what is complete bs is that you cant switch from commander to infantry.you have to quit the server and join it again

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

but what is complete bs is that you cant switch from commander to infantry.you have to quit the server and join it again

Hmmm... sounds like a good idea, but implemented half-assed.  

Nope, think about it for a minute.

I jump in as Commander, Drop UAV's Supplies, etc.. everywhere, and then I jump back into the map 

run around, kill everyone you just spotted, 

jump out to commander

Rinse/ Repeat

Thats a shade overpowered. At least with making you leave, by the time you get back in, all your drops as commander will be well and gone

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

its not as fun to play but it can help alot.

if your team doesnt have a commander and the other has one that knows what they are doing, you'll probably be like " why are we losing so badly?!?"

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

The biggest annoyance for me in this game is the people who play it. Snipers being the first and most obvious. After that it's those bitches in aa guns in their spawn, mainly on Lancang. On Zavod I occasionally come across a player who grabs that missile launcher thing and fucks off into their spawn with it.

Then there are the repair bitches in the scout helis, and those idiots who again will happily watch their team lose the game from the cockpit of whatever it is they're flying.

The maps should be 100% accessible, none of this no-go zone bullshit, and players should have x amount of time completely invincible, x being a dynamic number which changes based on how the game is going and if that team is getting spawntrapped or not.

Server admins need to clamp down on loser snipers too. Kick them if they're not playing the game.

the chopper bitches repairing wouldnt be an issue if the counter measures werent so broken. that missile launcher thing is so weak as well. it takes two cycles of reheating and cooling on a .50 cal to take it out

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

Repair tool ribbons - what a bitch of a challenge. Takes forever to even get one ribbon, and you need 50 to complete engineer expert. I've not had ribbons despite nearly repairing from dead two vehicles in one game.

Also I don't think repairs count if the vehicle started life as an enemy vehicle. I hijacked a tank yesterday, needed a big repair, got hit a few more times, lots of repairs, nothing.

If I play for it I can usually get 1 ribbon in a full game of conquest, I think my record is two ribbons. Given how easy medikit and ammo ribbons are to get for the equivalent challenges i think DICE didn't really think this one through, unless the unlock is a monster gun.

Once this is done i am never repairing anything again ever.

Repair tool ribbons - what a bitch of a challenge. Takes forever to even get one ribbon, and you need 50 to complete engineer expert. I've not had ribbons despite nearly repairing from dead two vehicles in one game.

Also I don't think repairs count if the vehicle started life as an enemy vehicle. I hijacked a tank yesterday, needed a big repair, got hit a few more times, lots of repairs, nothing.

If I play for it I can usually get 1 ribbon in a full game of conquest, I think my record is two ribbons. Given how easy medikit and ammo ribbons are to get for the equivalent challenges i think DICE didn't really think this one through, unless the unlock is a monster gun.

Once this is done i am never repairing anything again ever.

Bob, I'm probably stating the obvious, but you know that the vehicle in question has to be manned by a team mate for the repairs to get xp. If you're repairing your own vehicle with no one in it all you'll do is restore said vehicles health. Sorry if you already knew this.

Bob, I'm probably stating the obvious, but you know that the vehicle in question has to be manned by a team mate for the repairs to get xp. If you're repairing your own vehicle with no one in it all you'll do is restore said vehicles health. Sorry if you already knew this.

No I didn't know that, been wasting a lot if time then

Still makes it even harder , thanks though. Hope to see you on the battlefield , got a pass for 3 nights this week

It might also be worth switching your field upgrade to "mechanic" for the Engie class. It makes your repairs quicker. That's what I've just done anyway. I might be on later tonight, but got to go to Holland tomorrow and not back until late Weds night so not sure when I'll get back on after that.

It is I use flood zone to level and practise with snipers

I usually whip out my sniper too, allthough I get bored really fast and can`t say I level up very fast on that map :) (I`m looking at you too Zavod!)

Everyone is lying behind cover or on rooftops. (Well, that goes for several maps though)

I hated Operation Locker at first too, but love it now. Especially while using a shotgun :D

I usually whip out my sniper too, allthough I get bored really fast and can`t say I level up very fast on that map :) (I`m looking at you too Zavod!)

Everyone is lying behind cover or on rooftops. (Well, that goes for several maps though)

I hated Operation Locker at first too, but love it now. Especially while using a shotgun :D

I hated Flood Zone too but love it now. Its the reason I started sniping. I've gotten pretty damn good at it too.

Flood zone, zavod and the resort map are my favourites.

You`re obviously drunk or trolling. ;)

But I really wish the camping retards would stick to COD and leave BF4 alone.

And I`m growing tired of noobtubers. Feels like MW2 sometimes.