Community Calendar: FGer Game Choice - Black Ops 4

Event Title: FGer Game Choice - Black Ops 4
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 06/07/2019 08:00 PM

Our first ever game choice, by Matty @Misneach_. Let's support these type of nights and we can see more of them and hopefully a night for everyone's game choice.

Custom Blackout and whatever else can be cooked up in the Private Match playlist. Get your game updated you mongrels.

FGer Game Choice - Black Ops 4

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'll be there :) Love me some Blackout.

Not sure what custom games are available in the mode though [emoji848]
Not sure Dan. We've played before and you can 12 players max last time we did it. Be good if you can speed up the first circles.

13 hours ago, Dan94 said:

How many people we have so far? I should be around about 10 ish

We have 8 so far, I know we have a few more though. Try and get on earlier if you can.

2 hours ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

I should be on from about half 6-7ish if anybody wants to see me struggle 

Man, it's been a while bud. Looking forward to the lolz with your 360noscopezass.

So the first FGer Game Choice didn't go exactly to plan - but hey, when you ask the amount of reprobates here to check their game is updated and working you know how that goes 🙈

Having said that, those that could get on to play Blackout it 'twas still some good laughs and banter had. Much better when we went 4 teams of 2 or even solo. I still can't get over how I took out Matty, Kiwi AND Sebba to win that match. 3 of the most regular CoD MLG Allstars downed by the deadeye rookie 😎😂 I'll hopefully get the clip uploaded at some point later

I'd love it if there was a way to change the timer or allow more than 12 in a custom Blackout game. When we realised a plan of action to say all jump in a nearby location that worked far better.

I know for sure nexttime people will at least have the game updated ahead of the next time. Only at FG would we have that calamity of updating, installing and copying 2 minutes before the games commenced.

GGFG all @Misneach_ @ChaosGladiator @Diddums @crispymorgan @JBR-Kiwi @techno @MrBiron

Notable mentions to the update crew who didn't quite make the night - @Chookes @tronic44 @phil bottle @Dan94