Modern Warfare Reveal/Info

J4MES OX4D

They revealed two multiplayer 'screenshots' and that was it! Also the panel raised more concerns if anything - the game is still in pre-alpha apparently and basic questions about crossplay were dodged.

This game will probably release badly unfinished and without key features like Infinite Warfare did. 

56 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

They revealed two multiplayer 'screenshots' and that was it! Also the panel raised more concerns if anything - the game is still in pre-alpha apparently and basic questions about crossplay were dodged.

This game will probably release badly unfinished and without key features like Infinite Warfare did. 

Hahaha no way, if you think they'd release a half finished game whilst taking everyone's money.... you'd be absolute right. 😫

Spec Ops was also confirmed. 

Anyone remember when Call of Duty used to be centre stage at E3 and the big showpiece event? Now all it can muster is a one hour chitchat session on the sofa after everyone has gone home.  

Activision not even bothering turning up say's it all really. 

On 6/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Infinity Ward will be running a small 'talking' panel later at E3 and speaking about the campaign. Doesn't appear any gameplay or MP info will be showcased.

COD's chance to shine at the main show and they've bottled it .

OR...

a positive slant could be that they want to ensure hype or criticism isn't wrongly created. Following how Cyberpunk have done their last two E3s suggests it could be a great strategy.

We, the consumers, are the best and worst things about gaming.

I heard some decent views on it so far though so it will clearly be loved by alot of people here.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

OR...

a positive slant could be that they want to ensure hype or criticism isn't wrongly created. Following how Cyberpunk have done their last two E3s suggests it could be a great strategy.

We, the consumers, are the best and worst things about gaming.

I heard some decent views on it so far though so it will clearly be loved by alot of people here.

They've shown off the game to the media and their shills privately but have shunned their prospective paying customers which doesn't make sense. Cyberpunk sells itself and we've already had a 48 minute gameplay demo last year and there is so much confidence oozing in CDPR that players don't mind being kept somewhat in the dark. 

MW is out in 4 months and it's still in 'pre-alpha' according to the devs. We've heard so much about the gameplay but all we've got is two screenshots and a dribs and drabs of information. There's just so much suspicion and controversy within the franchise that it feels like they have something to hide. The community are getting more and more frustrated rather than hyped and confidence in the series is at an all time low. 

My guess is they don't want any conflict with Black Ops 4 particularly as the Days of Summer update has just been launched so they want to maximise that rather than people being distracted and saving their microtransaction money for MW instead. By now we usually have a full campaign reveal plus the MP trailer but I don't think we'll see anything until the DoS update has peaked people's interests and wallets. 

The conflict with Black Ops is a good point but honestly, these guys will savvy as fuck on their marketing after watching Apex Legends hit the market with little to no communication. By sitting in the middle and not showing stuff off to fickle consumers is a good thing as negativity breeds negativity.

I'll give it a proper opinion when we actually some fully fledged gameplay and more confirmed information about microtransactions.

Definitely want to get behind the good news on this rather than bad. We've been waiting for years for a top notch Call of Duty game.

This will be an interesting move for COD, I get some Rainbow 6 vibes. Looks good.

There is no doubt in my mind that they will find a scammy way of fucking it up once they have a captive audience.

Anyone who thinks differently lives in a bubble.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg