Intro

Teenwolf25

Hi all, been on FG a couple of months now and realised I hadn’t done an intro. My bad.

Im a UK PS4 player who mainly plays Destiny 2 usually with Adamf1007 and Bluffin109. 

Already ive met a few awesome members on here that have been welcoming and have helped me with quests I’ve been struggling with so for that I’m grateful. 

Hopefully play alongside more of you guys too on raids etc. 

Thanks to Lee, Rob, Kempy for helping out and Adam and Dave for recommending to join. 

Cheers

Clive 

24 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Hi all, been on FG a couple of months now and realised I hadn’t done an intro. My bad.

Im a UK PS4 player who mainly plays Destiny 2 usually with Adamf1007 and Bluffin109. 

Already ive met a few awesome members on here that have been welcoming and have helped me with quests I’ve been struggling with so for that I’m grateful. 

Hopefully play alongside more of you guys too on raids etc. 

Thanks to Lee, Rob, Kempy for helping out and Adam and Dave for recommending to join. 

Cheers

Clive 

Welcome (officially) Clive! Hope you enjoy your stay at FG, definitely had some good laughs on Destiny already. Make sure you take a look around and get involved where you can/want to. I'm sure the guys would help recommmended that headset you're looking into as well.

Have you ever been into other games on the PS4? Just thought i'd ask as we try and group up every so often for a big game session to have some fun and banter whilst we can e.g. CoD MW, GTA, etc?

See you out there pal 😎👊