Total War Three Kingdoms

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

No, sorry. Is this a follow on game in Total War series?

It's a standalone part-spin off, part new game in the series or something. Not sure where or how it fits though but after they went to Warhammer from the likes of Rome, I've given up on series consistency that's for sure! 

8 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Rome 2 was great. Warhammer killed my enthusiasm, mostly cos of the publisher releasing part of a game and releasing the rest as DLC. No more for me.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Strategy games are abused as hell by bad industry practices. Paradox are the worst but Sega are equally bad. I can't deny games aren't supported well post-launch particularly the Paradox range of titles but so many of the contents in these 'expansions' could be included in the basegame and you feel others are deliberately withheld.The quality of TW's expansions are nowhere near as significant as the ones Paradox churn out so that makes it even worse. It's bad enough they even charge for blood and gore. 

I want to finally start Stellaris properly before any other strategy games but with some decent ratings it'll be worth looking out for a decent deal on it.