DayZ for PS4 - May 29th

GazzaGarratt

Out of nowhere, DayZ for the PS4 has now got a release date and its coming out literally in a few days. No hype, just a release date.

Can't find anywhere a cost element but I would expect some people, even here to pick it up as its a popular survival game on the PC.

If its free or next to nothing, do we see getting into it on a PS4 as well?

We need more people on this! Aaron, Marc and I are well established on a server at the moment, but we need more firepower! (Or meatshields)

I can promise you running, looting, running, gunfights, zombies, more running, building, oh and did I mention running? We'll get you geared and help you survive, and we can all have plenty of adventures together in the harsh, unwelcoming land of Chernarus!

11 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I've wanted this game for a long time. I have like $23 or so on Steam. Been waiting for the price to drop. Might have to just buy another steam card.

Via the FG App

Hang on for the Steam sale, hopefully there'll be a decent reduction in price. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

17 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

We need more people on this! Aaron, Marc and I are well established on a server at the moment, but we need more firepower! (Or meatshields)

I can promise you running, looting, running, gunfights, zombies, more running, building, oh and did I mention running? We'll get you geared and help you survive, and we can all have plenty of adventures together in the harsh, unwelcoming land of Chernarus!

I'd love to but just need to understand funds and time at the moment. I'm really loving the updates in your PPR and when i played it briefly with the rest of the gang on PC it was quite intense and hours flew by.

12 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I've wanted this game for a long time. I have like $23 or so on Steam. Been waiting for the price to drop. Might have to just buy another steam card.

Via the FG App

Seb's on about PS4 Tommy but i'd like to see what we're all thinking moving forward on this.

11 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Hang on for the Steam sale, hopefully there'll be a decent reduction in price. 

Would you consider both platforms Phil or is the PC too superior to this version?

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'd love to but just need to understand funds and time at the moment. I'm really loving the updates in your PPR and when i played it briefly with the rest of the gang on PC it was quite intense and hours flew by.

I completely understand funds and time are likely to be an issue mate. This weekends updates should be quite entertaining in regards to my PPR 😉 I'm even a little bit tempted to stream what we have planned...

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:41 PM, phil bottle said:

No bikes or helicopters but it's on PS4 now. Fuck off 🙂

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

@GazzaGarratt as much as I'd love to play with Seb, Aaron and Mark, I refer to my original post ^

Too basic compared to PC, plus controllers....

🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

23 hours ago, phil bottle said:

@GazzaGarratt as much as I'd love to play with Seb, Aaron and Mark, I refer to my original post ^

Too basic compared to PC, plus controllers....

🙂

Switch to the dark side! 😄