Arma 3 Contact Expansion

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Phil has bought this😎

I spent a little while last night sorting out my mods for Arma 3. I currently have 49 mods installed, 96GB worth lol

Can't wait to have a go on this 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

51 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I spent a little while last night sorting out my mods for Arma 3. I currently have 49 mods installed, 96GB worth lol

I just need to re-install my game😎

Gotta buy the content first though but I'll probably do that later for the discount. Apex was a quality DLC and this looks very interesting. 

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Can't wait to have a go on this 🙂

Also Phil you can access the DLC early via the beta branch to sample the new map and assets. You probably wont get a chance before release though and the campaign can't be done either but it does look decent. 

I've done the first couple of missions. Only getting 40-50 frames, which means some optimisation is needed. DevilDog has posted footage of the first mission, which is just setting the context, so I'll post it below:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

38 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I've done the first couple of missions. Only getting 40-50 frames, which means some optimisation is needed. DevilDog has posted footage of the first mission, which is just setting the context, so I'll post it below:

I read a few reviews saying campaign performance was pretty poor. Must really stink on a server too.  Seems to be a real lack of mod tools and assets too which is a shame.