Community Calendar: FG Fridays - COD MW Party Night

Event Title: FG Fridays - COD MW Party Night
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 05/17/2019 08:00 PM

FG Fridays is back!

Big lobby, lots of fun and banter. Be there or a 4-sided shape that looks like a rectangle. Names down please!! :D

FG Fridays - COD MW Party Night

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Dan94 said:

Do you all usually just do private lobbies or also online? :)

If there's more than 6 of us we'll go straight into private lobbies. That's usually win the lights go off 😎

Tonight was superb. A lot of you turned up, 13 in fact so a great start to the recent FG Plans made. Some great games:

• Sniper Only Free-For-All
  • Shotgun Only Free-For-All
  • Gun Game
  • Shipment clusterfucks
  • Hardpoint
  • Headquarters
  • TDM
  • Scorpion SMG Only
  • And whatever else I can't remember

You were being an amazing bunch of bellends and banter was everywhere. Some really can't remember rules - just hilarious when its broken cos someone wants to use an RPG instead of a Sniper or a Grenade instead of a Shotgun 😂 Hopefully some great little video clips were saved by everyone, be good to have a few laughs in the montage video from this. Hope Nutty has got over his hangover in the morning 😂

Cheers for the great games all @tronic44 @Greboth @techno @Bluebear @Shucker @Stretch616 @Diddums @Nutcuttlit @MrBiron @Misneach_ @crispymorgan & Ajay.

19 hours ago, Shucker said:

Unless your headset supports multiple inputs, I don't know of any convenient way bring PS4 and Discord together.

Via the FG App

I’m set up now to record everyone’s voice no matter what we’re using 👍

3 hours ago, Dan94 said:

@GazzaGarrattwhen is the next COD4 meet up? 😄

We could see how many are about tonight? I'll put a few messages out there to see who's about 😄

We could see how many are about tonight? I'll put a few messages out there to see who's about [emoji1]
I can't make it tonight personally but if you let me know when the next one is in advance I'll make sure I'm free so I can join in on the fun [emoji16]

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

I can't make it tonight personally but if you let me know when the next one is in advance I'll make sure I'm free so I can join in on the fun emoji16.png

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

Next week we had FGer Game Choice and @Misneach_ picked BO4 Blackout? I'll put up an event shortly.