Voice Attack (PC Program)

Spacedeck

9 minutes ago, Spacedeck said:

Has/does anyone use this? I'm tempted to give this a go, I've seen a video of someone using it on SWAT4 which looked interesting.  It could be handy for Elite Dangerous too I hear.

What games / typical usage have you found for the program?

What exactly is it @Spacedeck? Not a fan of clicking on links, would prefer you copy and paste the text :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

@phil bottle Yeah sure mate, it's a program for controlling games via voice commands. 

"CONTROL YOUR GAMES AND SIMULATORS WITH YOUR VOICE
Add your voice as an extra controller with voice commands that YOU create. Give specific instructions to your space freighter, your race pit crew, your mech or your druid and give life and immersion to your games like never before."

" ALSO CONTROL YOUR APPS
 Launch and control applications with phrases you can actually remember. "Launch Skype" or "Launch Spotify" without even touching the keyboard or mouse. VoiceAttack even works great along side your favorite voice chat apps like TeamSpeak and Ventrilo."

It's also available through Steam. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/583010/VoiceAttack/

Seems an intersting one for sure. I wonder how quick the delay is though to complete a said task as essentially its like a mini-macro service. Definitely could help in strategy games for sure where there's a million buttons to remember.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb