Raft Survival: Join Me!

header.jpg?t=1537566341

I've been playing the newly updated Raft for the last week and i'm loving it but i feel it's missing something and that is you guys!

Who fancies joining me for some survival in the ocean?

New Features:

- They've add bigger islands

- New animals, both friendly and enemies

- New equipment

I got to one of the bigger islands yesterday but damn it's hard to stay alive whilst you're being attacked by loads of animals, land and sky.

The game is a weird mixture of being constantly hectic, as you're always having to do stuff to stay alive and really relaxing. 

I've seen 9 people play on one server but i think you can have as many as you like (i'm sure there's a limit)

It's currently £15, i've already sunk (excuse the pun) over 20 hours on this game. It's still early access as well, so there's plenty more for them to add. :) 

Is there servers that you can create for free or do you buy them? Always been interested in it, may consider it after I've had a good proper go at Sea of Thieves first.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:30 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Is there servers that you can create for free or do you buy them? Always been interested in it, may consider it after I've had a good proper go at Sea of Thieves first.

There aren't any dedicated servers yet as it's still very early access, one of us would have to host and then we'd find some time where we can all jump on to play.

This may be annoying to some but it also means that you won't come back to everything being unlock, which has happened in quite a few games as people have more time than others to play. I think we need to find more games like this, i like having lots of options to choose from.

They've done a massive update to this, just about to jump on with a mate and check it out.

e1f2d4ff88758987995a9cef59c741b2cabe8000
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

"The Second Chapter" is now out and ready to be explored by you Rafters! If you are done with The First Chapter and ready for more...

I was meant to post this earlier but didn't, played a fair few hours today but haven't got up to any of the new content.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:43 PM, tronic44 said:

They've done a massive update to this, just about to jump on with a mate and check it out.

e1f2d4ff88758987995a9cef59c741b2cabe8000
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

"The Second Chapter" is now out and ready to be explored by you Rafters! If you are done with The First Chapter and ready for more...

I was meant to post this earlier but didn't, played a fair few hours today but haven't got up to any of the new content.

I was thinking, not sure I could do another survival game whilst we've got all the others on the go...and then I go and see they're bringing in a Zip Line!! What madness is this!?! Looks awesome and a really cool idea fitting with the game. Might check this out over Christmas considering its only £15. If it gets a sale and it goes even lower, let me know and i'll grab it.