The Fall of 76 - A Documentary

14 hours ago, Docwagon said:

I'd really like a new Fallout that's properly done.  Zero interest in this one even as they continue to tinker.

Based on our Bethesda has performed in recent times I just don't think it will happen.

I think if they do what most recent game launch failures have done which is support this game for a substantial period it still has a chance. No Mans Sky is one that has done well now given the time to publish the game that everyone expected.

Based on our Bethesda has performed in recent times I just don't think it will happen.

I think if they do what most recent game launch failures have done which is support this game for a substantial period it still has a chance. No Mans Sky is one that has done well now given the time to publish the game that everyone expected.
The updates coming in Ocober will make me play 76 regularly, I've been looking at it recently. It's a shame they didn't wait a year. I don't have a problem with it being a multiplayer, just needed to be done properly.

It is too late though for most people, which I understand completely.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 6/25/2019 at 1:23 PM, phil bottle said:

The updates coming in Ocober will make me play 76 regularly, I've been looking at it recently. It's a shame they didn't wait a year. I don't have a problem with it being a multiplayer, just needed to be done properly.

It is too late though for most people, which I understand completely.

I think given the circumstances of alot of games that seem to have screwed up launches yet continue to support the game for a long period to put it right, more of us and others should try and give things a go again.

Most people that moaned about this haven't actually bought it yet so it could be a steal in October as the price will clearly be far less by then.

Wow, this documentary has nearly hit 10m views!

Fallout 76 has put itself back in the news again today with collectible helmets that cost $150 being recalled due to dangerous levels of mould. Worth every penny to the morons that bought that cheap collectible shite😎 

helmet_fallout_76.jpg
WWW.POLYGON.COM

The Nuka Cola-themed helmet was sold at GameStop, not included with collector’s edition

On 9/24/2019 at 8:08 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Wow, this documentary has nearly hit 10m views!

Fallout 76 has put itself back in the news again today with collectible helmets that cost $150 being recalled due to dangerous levels of mould. Worth every penny to the morons that bought that cheap collectible shite😎 

helmet_fallout_76.jpg
WWW.POLYGON.COM

The Nuka Cola-themed helmet was sold at GameStop, not included with collector’s edition

Epic fail that. You'd like to think that theyll get some form refund? (Not read the article yet).