Golf Clash

Anyone still play this? I’ve gotten back into it and started a clan. Forgot how fun this game was. Let me know if you are interested in the clan as it’s only four people in it. 

I'll look to redownload it. I'm not playing any games really on my phone as i'd rather spend time here on the shitter but happy to give it a go again. What's the perks of the clan element @TigerBurge?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'll look to redownload it. I'm not playing any games really on my phone as i'd rather spend time here on the shitter but happy to give it a go again. What's the perks of the clan element @TigerBurge?

Gives you extra golf bag to set up different clubs. It hides your first shot so no one can see where you hit it. Things like that 

I've downloaded this and in the clan. Won't be as active on my phone but a quick game through the day is keeping me steadily going up.

How much do you guys use top and back spin in the early tournaments?

On 5/22/2019 at 3:14 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I've downloaded this and in the clan. Won't be as active on my phone but a quick game through the day is keeping me steadily going up.

How much do you guys use top and back spin in the early tournaments?

All the time 

On 5/23/2019 at 9:33 AM, GazzaGarratt said:
On 5/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, TigerBurge said:
All the time 

What about the balls? Is it just worth saving them until big tournaments or buy them whenever you want?

Yes and no. I save the last couple for tournaments. The others I use during regular play 

9 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Yes and no. I save the last couple for tournaments. The others I use during regular play 

Ahh, okay mate. I'll look to do that then. Just haven't got any consistency since hopping back on it.