MW2 is still the best!

leonvegas

Hello Diddums and crew, been a while. A recent free to play weekend brought me back to WoW, and I got hooked again. It's a disaster. I planned to exercise and get fit.

I've been using a macbook air for work, but ordered a new laptop last week just so I can play it. It's a downward spiral, it just takes over everything.

Other than WoW the only other game I really played was MW2 (again), this time on PC. Still a classic in my eyes. I never bothered much with any other CODs after it

On the home front the Kids have grown up, so the last two years we've been living the dream! Holidays in Costa Rica, Sri Lanka, Dubai etc

I'm back living in the UK too, but work the week in Copenhagen at the moment.

I'll start trawling through the 'general discussion threads' I used to love reading mcnasties posts in the old forum lol

Fuck me, there's a face I haven't seen in a while! I was mildly intoxicated when I sent you that message, which server are you on again? I'll pop over at some point, we can go kill that bastard that took us an entire night to kill. 

banlol.png

lol shadowfang keep, Lord Godfrey. I remember it so well, I'm sure we died so often through laughing constantly. 

Zake and I had no clue what was going on.

My characters are split over frostwhisper and grim batol. Bluemarlin and leonvegas both on grim batol, but it doesnt matter these days with all the cross-realm stuff.

I've got to 110, not bought battle for azeroth yet. Need to power up! 

2 minutes ago, leonvegas said:

lol shadowfang keep, Lord Godfrey. I remember it so well, I'm sure we died so often through laughing constantly. 

Zake and I had no clue what was going on.

My characters are split over frostwhisper and grim batol. Bluemarlin and leonvegas both on grim batol, but it doesnt matter these days with all the cross-realm stuff.

I've got to 110, not bought battle for azeroth yet. Need to power up! 

Poor Zake, fella passed away a few years ago, fell off a balcony whilst on holiday :(

banlol.png

On 4/8/2019 at 5:44 PM, leonvegas said:

Hello Diddums and crew, been a while. A recent free to play weekend brought me back to WoW, and I got hooked again. It's a disaster. I planned to exercise and get fit.

I've been using a macbook air for work, but ordered a new laptop last week just so I can play it. It's a downward spiral, it just takes over everything.

Other than WoW the only other game I really played was MW2 (again), this time on PC. Still a classic in my eyes. I never bothered much with any other CODs after it

On the home front the Kids have grown up, so the last two years we've been living the dream! Holidays in Costa Rica, Sri Lanka, Dubai etc

I'm back living in the UK too, but work the week in Copenhagen at the moment.

I'll start trawling through the 'general discussion threads' I used to love reading mcnasties posts in the old forum lol

Welcome back to FG buddy. Hope to see you around and about more often :D

12 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Welcome. 

Make a new thread and tell us a little about yourself mate 🙂

This 100%. Start a brand new thread @yoshikoh and let us know abit of about yourself and what games you play. Welcome to FG btw 😎