Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J4MES OX4D

Watch Dogs Legion

Recommended Posts

Likely London https://www.pcgamesn.com/watch-dogs-3/london

 

The first one was a bit disappointing but I really enjoyed the sequel especially as they didn't hype it up and just made it a fun experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

I got a free copy for pre-ordering Div 2 but not tried It yet. I seem to remember Bart was a fan if it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted

Game has been leaked as Watch Dogs Legion set in London.

 

Watch_Dogs Legion is set in a near-future, dystopian version of London. It's a post-Brexit world in which society, politics and technology have changed and altered London's fortunes. London is one of the most iconic cities in the world and has had a massive influence on all of Western Culture for centuries

 

Play as anyone, Every individual you meet in the open world, has a full set of animations, voice over, character traits and visuals that are generated & guided by gameplay systems

 

Sounds ambitious but also a lot like Driver San Francisco. Not sure how it is going to work in terms of a narrative but I hope it doesn't turn into a typical Ubi generic open world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

They've got to reinvigorate the whole series imo. Great concept but when everything that sounded awesome to try was met with a 'Press Square' I stopped enjoying it very quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

It's be good to play a,game set in London. Watch Dogs 2 was given to me for free by Ubisoft recently and it's actually a fairly decent effort compared to the first abortion of a game.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

It's be good to play a,game set in London. Watch Dogs 2 was given to me for free by Ubisoft recently and it's actually a fairly decent effort compared to the first abortion of a game.

I really enjoyed the second game and it's a shame it wasn't more successful but Ubisoft paid the price for overhyping and under-delivering on the first so bad that the sequel was never going to match the original no matter how good it was. 

 

I thought I'd hate the characters and story in WD2 but it was actually very entertaining and some of the missions were just brilliant. The original was just bollards and traffic lights in a bland city but the second had some cool gadgets and far more depth plus San Francisco was done beautifully. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
On 6/5/2019 at 3:53 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

I really enjoyed the second game and it's a shame it wasn't more successful but Ubisoft paid the price for overhyping and under-delivering on the first so bad that the sequel was never going to match the original no matter how good it was. 

 

I thought I'd hate the characters and story in WD2 but it was actually very entertaining and some of the missions were just brilliant. The original was just bollards and traffic lights in a bland city but the second had some cool gadgets and far more depth plus San Francisco was done beautifully. 

 

Sounds like the second one is worth picking up from the bargain bin then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

 

Sounds like the second one is worth picking up from the bargain bin then?

I actually reluctantly paid full price for mine and it turned out to be one of the best purchases I made in that year. If you can grab it for anything less than £15, it's a steal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy