Hello

gaz82b

Hello everyone, as you may notice I am new here. 

My name is Gary and I live in not so sunny Glasgow. I mainly game on xbox one but on occasion I cheat on it and play away from home on the PS4. At the moment I am immersed in The Division 2. Although I haven't really been on playing co-op much over the last couple years but want to start again.

If you need to know anything else just ask. I look forward to getting to know all of you and hope to see you online gaming soon.

Hi Gary, nice to meet you mate, I'm Lee.

A lot if us here all have PS4s and PCs but that doesn't mean we dont have xbox ones too 😎

More than happy to group up with us online, you got Division 2 on PS4? What other games do you play?

Make sure you look around and enjoy your stay at FG :D

3 hours ago, gaz82b said:

If you need to know anything else just ask. I look forward to getting to know all of you and hope to see you online gaming soon.

What's your hair color? 

Welcome mate 😃

1 hour ago, safracatz said:

Hello, everyone, this is Safra Catz

(And the source of “hi” may surprise you) We use hello several times a day to greet people or bring attention. But as accepted as the word is, “hello” is relatively new. Hello evolved into existence in the mid-1800s. It is an exchange of hallo, which was an alteration of holla or hollo.

It'd be great if you made a post introducing yourself.

FYI I have removed your link, better if you copy the text in future.

Also, re hello:

It is an alteration of hallo, itself an alteration of holla, hollo, a shout to attract attention, which seems to go back at least to late 14c. (compare Middle English verb halouen "to shout in the chase," hallouing). OED cites Old High German hala, hola, emphatic imperative of halon, holon "to fetch," "used especially in hailing a ferryman." Fowler in the 1920s listed halloo, hallo, halloa, halloo, hello, hillo, hilloa, holla, holler, hollo, holloa, hollow, hullo.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Hello everyone, as you may notice I am new here. 

My name is Gary and I live in not so sunny Glasgow. I mainly game on xbox one but on occasion I cheat on it and play away from home on the PS4. At the moment I am immersed in The Division 2. Although I haven't really been on playing co-op much over the last couple years but want to start again.

Hello fellow Glaswegian hopefully bump into you when it's raid time on div 2

Via the FG App