Destiny Patch Update - Hotfix 2.2.0.2. 19th March

GazzaGarratt

DESTINY 2 HOTFIX 2.2.0.2

20h - Destiny Dev Team

Director Challenge Rewards

• Players should now have higher-Powered rewards, through 690 Power, from daily and weekly Director challenges
      • Once reaching 690 Power, these rewards will continue to give minor Power increases (usually +1 Power compared to a player's average Power)

Quests and Bounties

• Fixed an issue where players were unable to access the Allegiance quest if their Pursuits inventory was full
  • Decreased requirements to complete the weekly Collector bounty for Gambit Prime
      • This bounty should now align with requirements for other weekly bounties

Reckoning

• Removed the Glass Modifier from Daily Reckoning Modifier rotation
      • This has been replaced with the Prism Modifier

Triumphs

• Fixed an issue where the Dark Age Arsenal Triumph was not properly unlocking when players won Gambit matches with a full set of Gambit gear equipped
  • Fixed an issue where Glory Win Streak Triumphs from previous seasons were updating on wins in Season of the Drifter

Sandbox

• Fixed an issue where players could cancel Blade Barrage Supers, propelling them to unintended playspaces

Misc

• Players may now exchange stacks of five Gambit Synths at the Drifter for 100 Glimmer

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

So no fix to the motes from normal Gambit not counting towards the Allegiance quest. 

I really ain't sure what this issue is Brede. I've not heard about it...any way you can take a screenshot of your quest step and maybe share it? As I said the other night I heard one side only works with Gambit Prime but I cant remember which.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I really ain't sure what this issue is Brede. I've not heard about it...any way you can take a screenshot of your quest step and maybe share it? As I said the other night I heard one side only works with Gambit Prime but I cant remember which.

I can. But if it is as you've heard, there should be noted somewhere. I'll take a screenshot tonight. 

11 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This one. (restarted it). When you bank motes in regular Gambit, you don’t get progress on the quest. 

I chose Vanguard. Don't know if that counts for anything but it shouldn't. 

eBp2bj9.jpg

On 3/21/2019 at 9:26 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

This one. (restarted it). When you bank motes in regular Gambit, you don’t get progress on the quest. 

I chose Vanguard. Don't know if that counts for anything but it shouldn't. 

eBp2bj9.jpg

Yep, it's the one I thought. The tooltip is wrong as people have reported that it only works in Gambit Prime (hence the quest step name Prime Research) so it should be done after a game or 2 of Prime.