New Zealand Terror attack

Dr Diamond

What's really sad (if you can get more tragic than the slaughter of innocent adults and children), is that this terrorist fuckhead has got exactly what he wanted.

He clearly stated his goal was to spark violence and division and the internet and media has played into his hand. You have people blaming muslims. You have people blaming conservatives. Internet sites are being censored and knee jerk gun laws are being considered.

"We will not be divided"...unfortunately it really feels like we are.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

2 hours ago, Dr Diamond said:

What's really sad (if you can get more tragic than the slaughter of innocent adults and children), is that this terrorist fuckhead has got exactly what he wanted.

He clearly stated his goal was to spark violence and division and the internet and media has played into his hand. You have people blaming muslims. You have people blaming conservatives. Internet sites are being censored and knee jerk gun laws are being considered.

"We will not be divided"...unfortunately it really feels like we are.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I haven't seen that on the social spaces I've seen.

All I've seen from people posting is sending their thoughts and prayers to all the families of the lost - and the fact this world shouldn't give airtime to people who want to do these inexplicable things.

It makes me initially want to help people in defenseless positions even if one person doing that won't change the world.

The only idiots I've seen which less than 0.1% of things I've seen over the ast few days is the idiots sharing the killers Go Pro video. I haven't got the words to describe how wrong to share that is on so many levels.

I've definitely seen on social media exactly what Adam says, I guess it depends on who you actually follow but we all should remember those who died instead of having to defend yourself because you have a slightly different opinion. 

I guess some will always see tragedy as an opportunity to push their particular agenda.

From what I understand, he wanted to fight back to help white Europeans survive because their existence was under threat.   He mentions about people from poor / third world countries turning up and then having kids to drown out the whites or something stupid like that.  He doesn't care what these people do in their own country, so long as they didn't invade others.  He had no intentions of hurting the police, which is why he did't fight them, unless ofcourse they wasn't European.

He's a scumbag and a complete moron, wasting NZ tax payers money to keep him alive in prison, he should be executed.

The mainstream media and toxic social media are largely to blame. It's become a massive generation issue and is only going to get worse.  I dread to think where we will be in a decades time. You have right wing extremism growing, islamic terrorism, left wing extremism, gang warfare and even the LGBTQ mafia want people jailed for mis-gendering. Politicians are more clueless and detached than ever and the resources aren't there to combat such growth of hatred. 

The racism and demonisation of muslims (or indeed anyone different who can be used as scapegoat) by the mass media and by shitheads online operating under the guise of "free speech". Your Milos, Paul Joseph Watsons, Stephen 'Tommeh Robinson' Yaxley Lennons, Sargon of Akkads etc etc etc. Your Daily Mail, your Sun, your Express, etc etc lying on their front pages and then printing retractions in small text on page 30 after the damage has been done. Add the vicious economic system we live in, where economic insecurity pits human versus human. Our society is extreme and is corrupt and it's hypocritical and it's just plain dumb.

Happy Mondays[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

26 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Our society is extreme and is corrupt and it's hypocritical and it's just plain dumb.

Happy Mondaysemoji106.png

That at least is true and getting dumber by the day, just scrolling through Twitter proves that. For all the good and great achievements of the human race the more populated the planet the more of a fail it's become.

No matter race, outdated ideology ,political stance, religion, sex or gender they're all to blame and all as bad as each other. People need to live they're own life peacefully and not worry about what others are doing.

That at least is true and getting dumber by the day, just scrolling through Twitter proves that. For all the good and great achievements of the human race the more populated the planet the more of a fail it's become.
No matter race, outdated ideology ,political stance, religion, sex or gender they're all to blame and all as bad as each other. People need to live they're own life peacefully and not worry about what others are doing.
If you look at human history, crazy behaviour always happen in times of economic uncertainty. America's President is ample example of that[emoji28]

The way we communicate now has just added a multiplier to the craziness but that craziness is just a symptom if something else, and will always be there so long as we live the way we do. In my humble opinion, of course[emoji41]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg