Avengers End Game | Hype | NO SPOILERS HERE PLEASE

tronic44

The music gets me every God damn time. I'm so fucking ready for this but at the same time just dont want it to end!

Who was the woman talking in the middle btw? I couldn't recognise it as it sounded like it was Capn America's old bird first but then it changed?

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

The music gets me every God damn time. I'm so fucking ready for this but at the same time just dont want it to end!

Who was the woman talking in the middle btw? I couldn't recognise it as it sounded like it was Capn America's old bird first but then it changed?

It’s peggie Carter 

cba

1 hour ago, The3rdWalker said:

Looks like they are shaping up for the Young Avengers. 

It does look like it somewhat. I don't want that to detract from this story though. I can't deny i'll be gutted if they all die by sacrificing themselves but I know it won't be the ultimate fairytale. I'd rather they showcase any new universe in a separate film or series.

46 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

It’s peggie Carter 

Thats the one. I still thought it sounded like a different person half way through, however thats after watching it probably too many times this afternoon 😂

2 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

AEA1D2BE-8352-4413-AD3A-47EFA87EBFCA.jpeg

I worry for Cap'n...😭😭😭

Do we all expect to see all the Avengers together again? I really want that more than anything. Can't be the last time I see Starlord.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I worry for Cap'n...😭😭😭

Do we all expect to see all the Avengers together again? I really want that more than anything. Can't be the last time I see Starlord.

I think there will be a couple that don’t make it. For some reason I think this is the end for Tony. 

9 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

I think there will be a couple that don’t make it. For some reason I think this is the end for Tony. 

Captain hasn't got anything left for him in this world where Tony has but I'm with you still. Hate to see it but it feels like its gonna happen. Nebula is going down to bring back Gamora, heck all the ones that are alive could go.

This film is pulling at my heartstrings too much and it's not even out yet.

7 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

I mean technically star lord isn’t an avenger 

You're dead to me.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Captain hasn't got anything left for him in this world where Tony has but I'm with you still. Hate to see it but it feels like its gonna happen. Nebula is going down to bring back Gamora, heck all the ones that are alive could go.

This film is pulling at my heartstrings too much and it's not even out yet.

You're dead to me.

I think it all goes back to Age of Ultron and Tony’s dream where everyone was dead but him. I think he will have to choose and he will choose to be the ultimate hero. Personally I can’t see it wouldn’t want to see anyone else play Iron Man

19 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

I think it all goes back to Age of Ultron and Tony’s dream where everyone was dead but him. I think he will have to choose and he will choose to be the ultimate hero. Personally I can’t see it wouldn’t want to see anyone else play Iron Man

I forgot about that, good point. Might go and watch the few avengers films at the very least before going to watch this.

I know what happens to Captain from the comics and from how he is portrayed in the clips and even screenshot above I do worry about him as I just cant see anyone that can be him either.

New screensaver for me. 1 month to go.

Also, they've done for pretty much everyone and some have helped confirm people that we weren't totally 100% on.

IMG_20190326_164438.jpg

Who's got their tickets booked??? Its killing me I can't find the time or slot available to watch this ASAP.

Also....PLEASE DON'T PUT ANY SPOILERS HERE!! A new thread should be started once someone has watched it, clearly labelled Spoiler thread.