MW (New and Remastered) FG Party Megathread

GazzaGarratt

Well I think tonight we broke the record for a huge FG Friday on MW:R. A full 18 player lobby with even a few having to wait to get in. Absolutely mental.

Shipment Gun Game and Shotguns only never felt so crazy and ludicrous, and even more when we upped the knife kill pushback from 1 to 3. Somehow Tad still managed to win one with 5 push backs and 38 kills. Come to think of it Elliott, Greebs and Stretch did too.

The Norwegian Rage Machine. Rage quit.

Welcome to Paul Slamminbones for his maiden FG Friday - fit straight in getting 13 melee kills in of the first games he played. I was proud of the troll. Jordie was back too knowing, a d sniping his way to the top too.

Crispy was Mr. Sunshine, ofc you never had a doubt that wasn't going to happen, climbing the ladder only to be routed down the leaderboard with knife deaths. Elliott found Ajay's lying prone kill technique absolutely Deplorable- much to the joy of Alex and others for the lolz.

Didds yet again shown how amazingly great he is at listening to what we're playing. Like Rich said, he a totally can pick one gun...just the same shotgun for every single game.

No killstreak, Sniper Only Domination turned into a grenade fest on B. Not to mention the killstreak choppers. FML.

I think we'll need to find a few different game ideas to keep it fresh looking forward with that many people. However, it was a fantastic night of lolz and banter. Great games, great family.

@tronic44 @Diddums @Stretch616 @crispymorgan  @Shucker  @slamminbones  @techno  @Middle Class Caveman  @MrBiron  @fg_cal @Greboth @Mikepjbell @Nutcuttlit  @jordie1892 @Plumbers Crack  @Tadnothad  @ChaosGladiator Ajay @GazzaGarratt

GGFG all

Certain games are a pain in the arse and not a great deal of fun but some of the gun games on the right map can be and it stops diddums being an arse with his shotgun and ruining it for others. The 3 step back humiliation is a bit much too.

Nice to see some new faces getting involved even if it makes it difficult to get a word in 😂

5 hours ago, techno said:

Certain games are a pain in the arse and not a great deal of fun but some of the gun games on the right map can be and it stops diddums being an arse with his shotgun and ruining it for others. The 3 step back humiliation is a bit much too.

Nice to see some new faces getting involved even if it makes it difficult to get a word in 😂

Despite being a cunt with my shotgun I was consistently bottom of the scoreboard. 

Also I have no fucking clue what anyone said all night.

It was ace, I needed that. 

banlol.png

FG Friday just gone was seriously awesome lolz everyone. I needed it muchly after my internet has been hit by a nuke so I was tethered to my phone internet enjoying the Packet Loss like some others for a change 😎

@Dan94  was utterly ridiculous. Like, ridiculously ridiculous. Not many could stop him all night as he clearly has been at the gym making all the (Packet) gains 💪😂 Tom @LordBaguette  was on fine form with his well timed crap jokes. We'll let him off for winng one or two games cos of that. "PlumberDave, *bum, bum*, we're going to, Plumber Dave" 🤣🤣

'Poor' Rich @tronic44 😂 propping up the leaderboard most of the night, mainly cos of knife setbacks. Then again, @phil bottle seemed all too happy to place himself on the end of my knife all night, Cockney savage. @Laidback Lankyman  Mike kept saying he was playing for last place whilst pulling out killstreaks here and there that didn't go unnoticed. @Greboth setting the setback to 3 for most of the night on Gun Game was his greatest achievement to date. Never seen him so frustrated coming 2nd and 3rd so much. Hilarious. Nice one for taking over the host mantle though buddy 😘

I think Paul @slamminbones  will forever be my nemesis in whatever game I come up on. At least unlike Dan, I can knife him back a few times. I spent a few hundred miles just tracking Dan down to knife the fucker to stop him from winning. Nick grabbing a fantastic win near the end of the night on One in the Chamber but we couldn't let him enjoy it for long, as it must've been the Packet loss everywhere. @crispymorgan  and @Ajay  making an appearance was refreshing to see. I think we've all missed Crispy's utter moodiness and anger when its blatantly not his fault that he came about 6th. Just wonderful bliss hearing that all over again. 🥰 And finally @Diddums graced us with his presence late in the night and surprised us all by not going for a fag and a shit until the 4th continuous game.

Shame @Stretch616  had an issue with his PS4 accepting discs otherwise he could've joined on the ultimate banter. Still nice to hear his frustrated voice though. Thanks to Elliott @Middle Class Caveman  for sorting the earlier games before his kid decided to have an accident of all accidents 💩

GGFG all!! On to the next one!

@Ajay  @ChaosGladiator  @crispymorgan  @Diddums @Dan94  @Greboth @Laidback Lankyman  @Middle Class Caveman  @phil bottle @Plumbers Crack  @slamminbones  @Bluebear  @LordBaguette  @tronic44

It's been a while but it was back with a bloody big blast last night!

A warm welcome back to Sean @Glen11 , was of our oldest FGers...although his warm welcome didn't stay for long as he was annoting as hell at the top of the leaderboard, prick 🤣 However, not as annoying as Kiwi that managed to dominate everyone through the night, even when the setbacks were set to 5 for a knife kill. Cannot believe he still won that game, i was so proud of knifing him too 🤣 Dave @Plumbers Crack  didn't like the knife kills so suggested team play...which we then get royally fucked over and funnily enough he enjoyed that being on Kiwi/Sean/Elliott the winning team 😬

Let's also not forget the absolute roast Kiwi gave us all half way through when answering Elliotts question if he gets Hacker calls in most of his games. He thought about it, took his time, and delivered the line we're all were waiting for: "Well, not really. Cos of i'm usually playing against people that can actually play the game" 🤣🤣

I'll never tire of knowing that one person at the back of the map in a bush is Daveydave @IPSWICH HIGASHI . Greebs set the tome well for most games by messing around with the settings to Evil mode...i think some missed his most eveil pick of One in the Chamber with a Crossbow at the end of the night 🙈

Moment of the night clearly had to go to Didds. I think we all wondering what gamemode we're all playing next - Team Deathmatch or TDM? 🤣🤣🤣

My jaw is still aching from the laughter this morning. GGFG all @ChaosGladiator  @Diddums @IPSWICH HIGASHI  @Glen11  @Greboth @JBR-Kiwi  @Laidback Lankyman  @Middle Class Caveman  @Misneach_  @phil bottle @Plumbers Crack  

P.S. Shame we missed some people last night but that tells me when everyone turns up and not goes on holiday for the weekend we can easily get a full 18 in the lobby. Lets keep making it happen!

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Let's also not forget the absolute roast Kiwi gave us all half way through when answering Elliotts question if he gets Hacker calls in most of his games. He thought about it, took his time, and delivered the line we're all were waiting for: "Well, not really. Cos of i'm usually playing against people that can actually play the game" 🤣🤣

High point of the evening for me, that line! 🤣

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork