MW (New and Remastered) FG Party Megathread

GazzaGarratt

Last nights first FG Friday in March was hilarious!

Crispy, your son winning that mental game of gungame at 2 K/D was amazing...especially as you came second 😂😘

We now seem to have Rachel Rabbit bouncing all over the place, Shucks was calling out where every fecker was, Ajay, Crispy and Greebs being ultimate snipeycunts (but Alex was just gunning for his Dad 😂) Didds running around like a mental loon shotgunning everyone and Gary camping on the stairs was annoying to the point he annoyed himself and took an RPG to everybody!

I think we broke Nick in the second gungame, he broke me more though everytime he went to slide and just went prone as there's no slide! 😂

Phil, your mines were that fucking annoying, I seen you slide into every corner and went to trample you but I exploded every God damn time.

Those sniper shots were unbelievably hard to get to move on for gungame. SnD was...slow to say the least, glad we tried it though as maybe another day it could work.

I enjoy Wet Work (I think?) was the best map for me. Shipment was crazy AF. Way better for gungame but not TDM with Airstrikes and a Helicopter being brought in by Rachel Rabbit, quickest TDM game ever ffs 🙈😂 

Oh, and Euan @Chookes, read your messages next time and download the whole game before the next the night you pratt.

GGFG everyone, top night @techno @Shucker @Diddums @tronic44 @Plumbers Crack @phil bottle @Greboth @crispymorgan Alex @Misneach_ @Bluebear @fg_cal Cardiotype.

Edited by GazzaGarratt
topic title updated

Got the last Gungame and something else captured, although not sure if it recorded part chat.

Also what sliding? I don't recall doing any?

That first Shipment game broke me. It's a map and gamemode I hate but somehow I beat everyone to the win. Had to laugh at one point when I had the R700 sniper and I was running after 5 people who kept spawning directly in front of me in melee range and I could not kill them hipfiring it at all.

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

"Didds running around like a mental loon shotgunning everyone"

His K/D suggested not *everyone*

Looking forward to the next episode of where is Gary not moving from?

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

1 hour ago, techno said:

It was alot of fun last night and to say I  didn't want to play SnD as I hate non respawn game modes going 13-0 was a surprise 🤣

Shipment spawns were hilarious

I'm sure I have that last kill video...you campy f.....😂

47 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

"Didds running around like a mental loon shotgunning everyone"

His K/D suggested not *everyone*

Looking forward to the next episode of where is Gary not moving from?

I was getting hammered by it therefore that's everybody :D

I'm sure theres more stairs lying about somewhere for him.

And yes, Plumber was just as annoying as everyone else. Clearly missed him off my post but dont worry Dave, you were just as annoying as the others...more when you kept picking me off everytime I thought I got away from a gunfight. Sloppy seconds bastard :D

That was a fun evening, hearing everyone raging at getting killed :D I’ve moved away from CoD in recent years but it reminded me how much fun twitch shooters can be.

Gun game was so funny on shipment, just constant spawn deaths with so many people on.  I do like gun game as a mode but it is weird going from a sniper back to a pistol.

I’ll make sure my capture card is plugged in for the next one too :) 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Managed to get part of the last Shipment Gungame and the full Crossfire (street) Gungame recorded by my PS, unfortunately without party chat (I've corrected this setting now).

I'll get them up onto UTuub at some point!

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

So last night was unexpected and hilarious as always. I won a game so it must've been a top night 😄

One gun game I think everyone started to just knife everybody to make them go back a step. Biron knifed me 3 times in about 20 seconds the little Yorkshire bellend. I think everytime we started shotguns only or snipers only on Shipment it took about 10 seconds for rules to be out the window - airstrikes and helicopters bloody everywhere. Not to mention all friggin smoke grenades FML (I will punch you in the balls and winky next time Stretch for most of those).

Ace to see Harold and Dan turn up too. Told you they were worth it, although Dan turned up when most of us were pissed and falling asleep in the chair so i'm glad he brought his A-game to carry Didds' waste of space, er, i mean our waste of space team at the end of the night. So much for one last game 6 matches later. I was just staying for Gary's pissed as a fart entertainment 😄

And after sleeping on it, you're right Greeboth. Gayboth doesn't suit you at all because it doesn't sound like cunt enough.

Next week is our first FGer Game Choice by @Misneach_ to play BO4 custom games so get the damn thing updated all. You have a whole week you bastards.

GGFG everyone. @Diddums @Stretch616 @techno @Shucker @Spacedeck @MrBiron @Chookes @Greboth @Dan94

Was defo good fun 😄 Even if it was only for 2 or 3 games. Double helicopter on Bog. 😎

Looking forward to the Blackout event on Friday, hopefully I'd have shrug off this rotten cold by then.. sorry if you could hear me coughing in the party 😅

Nice to put some voices to the names 👍

I had only downloaded the game the night before in preparation, so my low rank was due to it being the first time I'd played.  I decided to try it again today and I swear I was put in a game full of noobs...

36 minutes ago, Capn_Underpants said:

Whenever I take my week vacation, we need to organize a party to play this. I love this old school CoD 😄

You just give us the date of when you're next off and we'll get it on the planner! 👊

Well last night was longer and funnier than I even expected! Good to get back to the old school banter although I never miss Diddums' selective hearing any time we go and play 'Sniper Only!' or even 'Shotgun Only!'...bloody martyrs.... We even tried to troll him with all of his going to kill him in one round only but it really didn't work as it your name doesn't pop up until half a second his Shotgun was in our face 🙈

Elliott's maiden run was hilarious. Nicest rage when killed ever. I'm glad Philly and Rachel joined later on too and even Matty got in on the act right at the end. Through all the maps and different classes we all tried (to stick to), I think the best lolz will always come from Shipment Shotguns/Gun Game. Having 13/14 people in such a small map is insane - and the best thing ever.

Top class night as always FG, lets get these nights back on the map!

@Shucker @Bluebear @Greboth @Middle Class Caveman @Plumbers Crack @phil bottle @ChaosGladiator @Nutcuttlit @Diddums @tronic44 @Misneach_ 

P.S. Shucker's video says it all in 2 minutes. Carnage. 

That many players on shipment is absolute carnage.  I do love gun game though, really forces you in to various strategies.

I did enjoy playing hardpoint too, camping with ..... errrr I mean taking up a tactical position and holding it with my acog m14 picking everyone off at range haha.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png